or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Is this available in the US yet?  If so, where are you guys buying it from?
Thanks for the solid advice guys.  I have decided to go with a Multibit upgrade for the Bifrost and to add LISST tubes.  It's pretty awesome how objective you guys can be even though you own the product yourself.  Maybe I will upgrade to one of Audio GD's flagship units later down the line.  The Master 11 looks amazing.
 I agree it probably wouldn't.  I am curious to try a legit solid state amplifier ever having heard some really high end solid state amps sound amazing with the HD800.  Another reason is the Audio GD products seem to be able to put way more power into higher impedance headphones which makes it really appealing. I could go buy a pair of LISST's but to me that seems like a bit of a compromise (though a big money saver).  Plan is to demo both setups and to see which one I...
 Thanks for the input.  I definitely think that the NFB-29 would suit my needs fine but want to make sure before I purchase either unit. I was actually thinking that the NFB-28 might be slightly better for my use since I can use my SE846 with it when I am at home due to the weaker single-ended output.  8 W into 40 ohms seems like it could blow up my IEM's pretty quickly. But this doesn't seem to be a big issue and I am leaning towards not investing into a fully balanced...
Looking for a new solid state amplifier combo unit and this unit looks to tick a lot of marks.  Really impressed with the build quality and price/performance ratio.  Also think it looks really nice and minimalist with the front panel.   Wondering if balanced connection is actually worth it?  Only reason I am considering this over the NFB-29 is because I plan to purchase a set of HD800S which comes stock with a balanced cable.   It seems that the NFB-29 single ended...
I never liked the X3II. DX80 sounds great, and has a lot of awesome features.  The hiss on it when using my SE846's makes it so I don't use it as much.  Sound I would describe is smooth edges, really dynamic, pretty good speed, with solid bass.   AK Jr is a lot more portable and slim.  Build quality is more solid by far (buttons especially).  Sound I would describe is also really dynamic and punchy.  Warmer tone all around and very very enjoyable.  No hiss at all with...
Hey guys,   Up for sale is my AK Jr.  I just have too many DAPs at the moment to justify owning this even though it is an amazing piece of kit.  Absolutely flawless condition.  No blemishes at all since I bought this a few months ago.  Haven't used in a few months since I got my DX90/AK100II.   Comes with the official black case and the original box/accessories.   Let me know if you have any questions.  Cost includes shipping and fees.   Edit:  Updated with some...
Hey guys,   Up for sale is my mint condition LCD-X.  Not a single blemish on it since I bought it new in December of 2015.  I'm still not sure if I want to sell this actually.   Comes with the original case and a nice aftermarket cable.  Original cable is still wrapped and never opened.   Let me know if you have any questions.    Cost includes shipping and fees.
Hey guys, Up for sale is my JDS Labs, The Element. It comes with the DAC out upgrade   Mint condition with original box and accessories. I don't have the original USB cable for your computer but I have this fancy $20 one I got from Schiit instead.   Reason for selling is because I upgraded to a Lyr 2 / Bifrost combo so I don't have any need for this anymore. It's just been sitting around collecting dust. Cost includes fees and shipping. PM me if you have anymore...
Hey guys,   Up for sale is my JDS Labs, The Element.  It comes with the DAC out upgrade.   Mint condition with original box and accessories.  I don't have the original USB cable for your computer but I have this fancy $20 one I got from Schiit instead.   Reason for selling is because I upgraded to a Lyr 2 / Bifrost combo so I don't have any need for this anymore.  It's just been sitting around collecting dust.   Cost includes fees and shipping.  PM me if you have...