Posts by SashimiWu

Hey all,   For sale/trade is my Dunu DN-1000's.  They are brand new and unopened.  I got a good deal for them but really it was a terrible impulse buy since I don't really need or want them any longer.  I am charging $160 shipped and we can split the paypal fees.
New price since I couldn't find the boom mic cable.  Reduced to $180.   Also I PM'd everyone who was interested in the offer to see if they were still interested.  First person to respond to me with an acceptance (if they still want it without the Boom Mic) will get it.
Hey guys,   I've been having a problem with my DX50 in that when I try to copy files (through syncing in MediaMonkey) it always freezes midway and I would have to turn it off.  So now I sync the files through a Sansa Clip.  Does anyone have this problem and hopefully a solution?  This also happens even when I drag and drop many files onto the microSD.   I have formatted the card to FAT32 and updated to the latest firmware.
For Sale/Trade are my M-100's shadow.  They are in very good condition.  No cosmetic imperfections and I will take pictures later when I get home from work.  I have maybe about 100 hours used on them over the past 1.5 years.  The reason for selling/trading them is because I found out I am more of an IEM type of guy and I didn't really like the sound signature that they provided.  They come with the XL pads which are a couple of months old that I have only used for about 4...
Hey guys,   Recently bought a 7th Gen Classic and I was wondering if any of you have experienced problems with the software randomly crashing and then the audio starts to stutter and freeze, only playing a large blaring noise.  I haven't figured out if it a problem with the theme I am using (detailstext) or perhaps it is something with the RockBox stability itself.
Do you guys happen to know if the latest firmware version is the one listed on their site?   http://www.colorfly.eu/download.html
Hey there headfiers.   Recently bought a Colorfly C3 and I have to say it sounds amazing.  I was just wondering how you guys sort and organize your music though.  I originally wanted to split it up into Artists and then Albums but oftentimes I like to shuffle my whole library so I decided to just put no folders at all.   Any tagging or organization tips that owners of the C3 can offer?   Thanks,   SashimiWu
  Hahaha, yeah you're right.  I can't believe I missed that.  Sorry about that.
I recommend the Sennheiser HD25's.  From what I remember, they handled rock and pop very well.  Nice punchy bass with good treble extension and soso mids.  They can be had for around $200 bucks and are very light, portable, and durable.   The M100's are $300 for pre-order but to me they don't handle rock as well as I would like them too.  The treble are too tame for certain songs which wasn't really the case for the HD25's.  This means to me that the guitar plucks...
  I think he's talking about the Ray Samuels Audio SR-71.  Here's a link:http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/sr-71   I personally would love a Shadow but it seem a bit too pricey along with everything else on that site.