or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Hey Roti, For now I would like to keep it CONUS but would probably be OK with splitting shipping costs internationally. -Ed
 To be honest was a bit of an impulse purchase!  I like them a lot but debating right now whether or not to keep it.
Interest check on brand new HD800S.  Bought and used for only 2 hours from another head-fier who used it for less than 10 hours.   Includes shipping and fees.   Let me know if you have anymore questions.   Edit:  May be willing to trade for HD800 with a balanced cable + $$$ since I remember HD800 being better with classical.  No other trades will be considered.
Also using spinfits with the white filters and can agree with the extra clarity. Bass is actually hitting less hard but everything sounds much more clear and natural. Very very happy.
Price drop!
Hey guys, selling my Lyr 2 / Bifrost Uber combo as pictured here.  Looking to go in a different direction for my desktop setup.   Bought these two units in October 2015 so very mint condition.   Comes with Gold Lion tubes and all original accessories meaning no USB connection cable to your PC.  Does come with the PYST cables as well.   Price is firm seeing as I paid nearly $1000 for all the accessories and extras.   Willing to sell the units separately but PM me...
Hey guys, selling my Lyr 2 / Bifrost Uber combo as pictured here.  Looking to go in a different direction for my desktop setup.   Bought these two units in October 2015 so very mint condition.   Comes with Gold Lion tubes and all original accessories meaning no USB connection cable to your PC.  Does come with the PYST cables as well.   Price is firm seeing as I paid nearly $1000 for all the accessories and extras.   Willing to sell the units separately but PM me...
 Thanks for the insight.  Yes you are correct regarding the cables but the cost of the balanced cables should still be factored unless they come stock like they do for the HD800S/LCD-X etc. Thanks for the kind words, I am curious to try it out.  I like a relatively neutral and transparent sound with a hint of warmth so hopefully the Bifrost multibit will pair well with the already neutral HD800.  Now if I can find a dealer in the US...
Is this available in the US yet?  If so, where are you guys buying it from?
Thanks for the solid advice guys.  I have decided to go with a Multibit upgrade for the Bifrost and to add LISST tubes.  It's pretty awesome how objective you guys can be even though you own the product yourself.  Maybe I will upgrade to one of Audio GD's flagship units later down the line.  The Master 11 looks amazing.