or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

I wish my shops had that promo as well.  Would make the decision a bit easier (in favor of the 320). Have you compared the 300 to the 320?  Which one did you prefer?
 Thanks for the impressions.  That definitely sounds similar to all of the AKM chips that I have heard so far.  It seems like A&K added their own touch to it as always.  I was looking for something more musical in general to pair with a more neutral sounding IEM so I think one of the new AK units should match up very well. Now if only I had a shop close to me to demo these two guys!
Thanks for the hard work.  Cayin N6 was one of the best sounding players I have heard when I had one.  Sadly, the scrolling for me left a lot to be desired.  I have a lot of artists and genres and it was too hard for me to browse through my folders.  Does this new firmware allow for faster browsing/scrolling?
How are you guys enjoying your players?   I am debating whether or not to go with the AK300 or the AK320 and it seems like the AK320 beats the AK300 in performance.   Also have you guys used the AK380 amplifier at all?  I'm curious to see the performance versus the the stock player for driving headphones and IEMs.
I also posted this on the AK320 thread but how are you guys enjoying your players?   I am debating whether or not to go with the AK300 or the AK320 and it seems like the AK320 beats the AK300 in performance.   Also have you guys used the AK380 amplifier at all?  I'm curious to see the performance versus the the stock player for driving headphones and IEMs.
Hey all,   Just an interest check as I'm not really sure if I want sell this or not. I'm just lacking the desktop space right now sadly and would potentially like to get some desktop speakers and a smaller amp/DAC combo   Units are basically brand new as I bought them earlier this year. I have the original box and accessories   I mainly interested in trying out some Multibit stuff from Schiit (Bimby, Gumby) so any trades towards those would be considered.   Save...
Hey all,   Just an interest check as I'm not really sure if I want sell this or not. I'm just lacking the desktop space right now sadly and would potentially like to get some desktop speakers and a smaller amp/DAC combo   Units are basically brand new as I bought them earlier this year. I have the original box and accessories   I mainly interested in trying out some Multibit stuff from Schiit (Bimby, Gumby) so any trades towards those would be considered.   Save...
Hey all,   Up for sale is my barely used JDSLabs Element.  Upgraded to a more expensive setup late last year and have not used this at all.  Maybe 2 months max so in very good condition.  I put back in its original box once I got my new gear.   Has RCA outs and all the original box and accessories.  Also comes with the Schiit Audio USB cable to connect to your computer ($20).  Asking for $275 shipped.   Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Hey all,   Up for sale is my SE846.  Bought this new early February in 2016 so they are in great condition.  Took great care of them as I do with all my gear.  Comes with all the original accessories and boxes.  Also comes with MMCX connector BTG Audio Starlight Cable (and original cables) which is around $100+.   Let me know if you guys have any questions.  Will take more photos later tonight if there is interest.  Not interested in trades at this point in time.
Hey guys, I'm interested in the titled item in either color though silver would be greatly preferable.  Let me know what you want for it and lets work out a deal.