or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Hey all,   Just an interest check as I'm not really sure if I want sell this or not.  I'm just lacking the desktop space right now sadly and would potentially like to get some desktop speakers and a smaller amp/DAC combo.   Units are basically brand new as I bought them earlier this year.  I have the original box and accessories.   Not really interested in any trades (except maybe 2016 WA7) at the moment.  Save huge on this as the price includes shipping, fees, metal...
Hey all,   Up for sale is my barely used JDSLabs Element.  Upgraded to a more expensive setup late last year and have not used this at all.  Maybe 2 months max so in very good condition.  I put back in its original box once I got my new gear.   Has RCA outs and all the original box and accessories.  Also comes with the Schiit Audio USB cable to connect to your computer ($20).  Asking for $275 shipped.   Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Hey all,   Up for sale is my SE846.  Bought this new early February in 2016 so they are in great condition.  Took great care of them as I do with all my gear.  Comes with all the original accessories and boxes.  Also comes with MMCX connector BTG Audio Starlight Cable (and original cables) which is around $100+.   Let me know if you guys have any questions.  Will take more photos later tonight if there is interest.  Not interested in trades at this point in time.
Hey guys, I'm interested in the titled item in either color though silver would be greatly preferable.  Let me know what you want for it and lets work out a deal.
I like these a lot too.  Have been using them more than my SE846 lately.  While the 846 has better technical ability, I still find the uber smooth sound of the R2Pro to be sublime.  Such great timbre/impact on the bass!  Something very very enjoyable about it over the typical BA-driver bass.   Definitely a great complement for when I want something a bit different on the go though sad to see them go since I will be sending them away to have the cable modded.
 In my experience, spinfits seem to put out less bass since they don't offer as much isolation as other types of tips.  I'm still struggling to find IEM tips that are exactly perfect for myself though I really enjoy the spinfits for comfort.  Maybe its time to go custom again? For those of you guys who still use these awesome things, what tips do you guys like best?  I have actually never used the comply foam before on any of my IEM's so maybe its something to try out?
Definitely interested in this and kind of cool to hear they sound similar to the SE846 which I currently have and love.  Would love to finally see a pair of portable headphones done really well.
Custom fit tips seem interesting.  I'm currently using spinfit tips which are great.  Don't really like the stock cable (or that awful heavy Y-splitter).  Looking to get them recabled maybe but need to find a reputable person to do it.
 I'm running them with the SE846 which seem to be very sensitive and there is no noticeable hiss at all.
 Think hes saying those sources hiss?  So using a portable amplifier with those units can improve sound quality (similar to how his desktop amplifier removes hiss). Had to read it a couple of times but I think thats the gist of it.