or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Anyone know of any dealers that sell cheaper AK320 cases?  All the ones I have seen are quite expensive.   Still enjoying this awesome player and patiently waiting for my CIEMs to come in.  Using some recabled R2Pros in the meantime.  
 Not exactly the same comparison but having recently purchased the AK320 and comparing it to the AK100II, it really is no contest.  AK100II sounds wonderful but the AK320 is just that good.  Definitely glad I bit the bullet this time. Don't have a pair of fitears coming in but waiting for some Noble Katanas instead.
Hey all,   Got an LCD-3F built in March 2016 this year.  Condition is mint.   Sounds fantastic but recently made a pretty big portable purchase so have to let this go and stick with my HD800 for now.  They are amazing sounding headphones and I would definitely buy them again but alas need the funds.   It comes with all the original accessories and carrying case with the extra Lohb Strap.  Price includes shipping and fees.  No trades at this point in time.   I'll...
 Congrats.  I recently made the choice to go with the AK320 as well (had an awesome awesome deal).  May I ask why you liked the 320 more? Still waiting for mine to come in though.
 Interesting.  I also really like the color of the AK300.  I was leaning towards the AK300 since it costs half the price and your impressions have started to convince me maybe my instincts are right.
 Amazing to hear.  Might have to pick one up again since I absolutely love how this guy sounded.
 I wish my shops had that promo as well.  Would make the decision a bit easier (in favor of the 320). Have you compared the 300 to the 320?  Which one did you prefer?
 Thanks for the impressions.  That definitely sounds similar to all of the AKM chips that I have heard so far.  It seems like A&K added their own touch to it as always.  I was looking for something more musical in general to pair with a more neutral sounding IEM so I think one of the new AK units should match up very well. Now if only I had a shop close to me to demo these two guys!
Thanks for the hard work.  Cayin N6 was one of the best sounding players I have heard when I had one.  Sadly, the scrolling for me left a lot to be desired.  I have a lot of artists and genres and it was too hard for me to browse through my folders.  Does this new firmware allow for faster browsing/scrolling?
How are you guys enjoying your players?   I am debating whether or not to go with the AK300 or the AK320 and it seems like the AK320 beats the AK300 in performance.   Also have you guys used the AK380 amplifier at all?  I'm curious to see the performance versus the the stock player for driving headphones and IEMs.