Posts by SashimiWu

Like new.  Bought new about a month ago.  Still like the HD800s more.  Price includes fees and shipping in CONUS.  Comes with the original box.  Let me know if you guys have anymore questions.
Hey all,   Been thinking about this for a while and even though I really dig the NFB-28 I am still curious about finally trying some Schiit R2R DAC's.   This is an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in taking this off my hands to finally make my decision a bit easier.   Fantastic condition since I take care of all my audio gear.  Comes with the Amanero USB upgrade and the original box.  Price includes fees and shipping to the lower 48.  Will update...
Hey all,   Been thinking about this for a while and even though I really dig the NFB-28 I am still curious about finally trying some Schiit R2R DAC's.   This is an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in taking this off my hands to finally make my decision a bit easier.   Fantastic condition since I take care of all my audio gear.  Comes with the Amanero USB upgrade and the original box.  Price includes fees and shipping to the lower 48.  Will update...
Let me know if you guys got one to unload!
 Having only demoed both of them very briefly at Canjam, I can say that both of the Ether Flows had a bit of a midbass bump (with still noticeable subbass) while the Aeon bass was very very linear having less of a midbass bump (if it was even there). I thought the Aeon had definitely the most enjoyable bass out of the two cans since I definitely prefer not having a midbass focus.  Almost reminds me of LCD-2 bass only just lacking in that little bit of thump and sweetness...
Hey all,   Up for sale is my Amp&Sound Kenzie.  Absolutely amazing headphone amplifier which pairs wonderfully with my HD800 (my Danbo agrees).  It really sucks since I want to keep it but sadly I need the money for some my upcoming travels.   Comes with original box, accessories, and tubes.  Tubes have pretty low hours since I've only owned it for alittle less than two months.   Let me know if you have any questions.  Price includes shipping and fees.
Just sold!
Thanks a bunch.  I was originally going to get a screen protector but decided against it since I thought gorilla glass would be very resilient.  Sadly it wasn't meant to be.
Looking to downgrade this DAP so I can use the funds for other purchases (mainly the Eikon).   Unit is relatively new (purchased in October) but unfortunately has some very minor scratches on it.  Pictures show the scratches.   Comes with all the original accessories and boxes.  Price includes shipping and fees.  Please let me know if you have anymore questions!   Shipping only to the CONUS for now.
Hey all,   Just an interest check on my pair of aluminum LCD-2F with 2016 drivers that I got from the latest black friday sale.  The aluminum cup has 2 minor scuffs that can barely be seen since they are B-stock.   Probably used them for 10 hrs and they come with all the original box/accessories.  I am considering selling this to get funds for an Eikon preorder but still not 100% sure if I am going to keep this since I really do like them.  So help me make the decision...