or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Hey all,   Up for sale is my Amp&Sound Kenzie.  Absolutely amazing headphone amplifier which pairs wonderfully with my HD800 (my Danbo agrees).  It really sucks since I want to keep it but sadly I need the money for some my upcoming travels.   Comes with original box, accessories, and tubes.  Tubes have pretty low hours since I've only owned it for alittle less than two months.   Let me know if you have any questions.  Price includes shipping and fees.
Just sold!
Thanks a bunch.  I was originally going to get a screen protector but decided against it since I thought gorilla glass would be very resilient.  Sadly it wasn't meant to be.
Looking to downgrade this DAP so I can use the funds for other purchases (mainly the Eikon).   Unit is relatively new (purchased in October) but unfortunately has some very minor scratches on it.  Pictures show the scratches.   Comes with all the original accessories and boxes.  Price includes shipping and fees.  Please let me know if you have anymore questions!   Shipping only to the CONUS for now.
Hey all,   Just an interest check on my pair of aluminum LCD-2F with 2016 drivers that I got from the latest black friday sale.  The aluminum cup has 2 minor scuffs that can barely be seen since they are B-stock.   Probably used them for 10 hrs and they come with all the original box/accessories.  I am considering selling this to get funds for an Eikon preorder but still not 100% sure if I am going to keep this since I really do like them.  So help me make the decision...
Hey all,   Up for sale is the CMA600i.  Great sounding/looking unit.  I like it so much I wanna try out one of Questyle's more expensive amp!   Price includes shipping and fees.  Comes with the original box and accessories.  Mint condition!   More pictures to come later.
Hey all,   Up for sale is the CMA600i.  Great sounding/looking unit.  I like it so much I wanna try out one of Questyle's more expensive amp!   Price includes shipping and fees.  Comes with the original box and accessories.  Mint condition!   More pictures to come later.
 Based in NYC.  I guess I'll go shoot them an email.  Loving Questyle's gear as I also have an equally amazing sound CMA60i.
Anyone know where I could find the grip to buy?  I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with one.   Also this thing is AMAZING.  Sounds incredible with my CIEMs so far.  Going to test it out with my headphones later when I get home from work.  
Hey all,   I might be willing to let go of my almost brand new HD800s.  Probably have less than 50 hours of guys since I bought them brand new a few weeks ago.   Serial number is 4XXXX.  Comes with original box/accessories.   Prices includes shipping/fees.  Real pictures will come later tonight.  No trades at this point in time.