or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Based in NYC.  I guess I'll go shoot them an email.  Loving Questyle's gear as I also have an equally amazing sound CMA60i.
Anyone know where I could find the grip to buy?  I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with one.   Also this thing is AMAZING.  Sounds incredible with my CIEMs so far.  Going to test it out with my headphones later when I get home from work.  
Hey all,   I might be willing to let go of my almost brand new HD800s.  Probably have less than 50 hours of guys since I bought them brand new a few weeks ago.   Serial number is 4XXXX.  Comes with original box/accessories.   Prices includes shipping/fees.  Real pictures will come later tonight.  No trades at this point in time.
Hey all,   I might be interested in selling the LCD-X.  This is the version with 2016 drivers.  Perfect condition.  Comes with all original accessories and boxes.   I would only consider a trade for a 2016 LCD-2F (Aluminum version) with very low hours + cash on your end.  Let me know what you think.   Doesn't come with the CF headband shown.
 I recently had the WA7 (second generation) and I was really worried I wouldn't like the onboard DAC but to my surprise it sounded very very good. Sadly I didn't have any other DAC's (or the first gen) to test it against but I came in expecting to be disappointed and was very surprised about how great it sounded. Don't forget they also changed the amplification stage as well though I'm not sure if that's included in the upgrade.
Just bought the CMA600i from a fellow head-fier.  Really really impressed by this piece of kit.   I must agree and say that it pairs very well with the HD800s which is rare for a solid state amp in my experience.   Will post some more impressions once I get more headtime.
Just placed an order.  Seems like I will get it tomorrow.  Can't wait to try them out with my Noble Katanas!
Absolute mint condition.  Purchased a 2 months ago.  Comes with all the original boxes and accessories.  Screen protector slight scratches but extra ones in the box.   Let me know if you have anymore questions.
As titled!   Preferably with a black case!
  Thanks for the tips guys.  Really excited to try one of these guys out.  I loved my iPod's/CD Players in the past and even though they were a pain to use I still enjoyed them. I'm really digging the retro/solid design of the QP1R and hope it sounds as good as it looks.