Posts by SashimiWu

Hey all,   For sale is my JDS Labs C5 amplifier.  I'm asking for a price of 150 USD shipped/including fees.  The C5 is in great condition.  No cosmetic scratches on the main body of the amp itself but there are some minor scratches that can't really be seen on panel of the C5 which are replaceable if they bother you that much.  Also note that this is the older version of the C5 which does not have the differing levels of bass boost.   Only trades I would be willing to...
Hey all,   I have a near mint iBasso DX50 that I bought about two months ago for sale.  It has been in its silicon case the whole time I've used it.   Reason for selling is because I upgraded to a Fiio X5 and no longer have any need for the DX50.  It's in great condition and includes the original USB charger, Coaxial cable, silicon case, and box.  However I don't know what happened to the foam insert for the DX50 that came with the box.   Asking price of 180 USD...
Sorry not at the moment.
Interested in this stack.  Preferably if you have both together in the same order!
Sure.  I just updated the OP with headphones I'm interested in.  Thanks for the suggestion.
Sure thing.  I'll let you know if anything changes.
Sorry looking for a bit more since I paid full retail for this.  I've had these for less than 2 months with minimal use as well so they're in great condition.
I would be willing to trade it for some set of full sized cans like a Q701 or the like.  I would of course add money as well if the price of headphones are large.
Sorry not at the moment.
For sale is my 9.5/10 iPod classic.  Was in a protective case from day one.  It doesn't have any scratches on the front side but there are some small bumps on the backside from use with the hard case.  It's a bit hard to see in the pictures because of the lighting.  I can take more pictures upon request.   It comes with the original box and the dock but it doesn't come with the USB charging cable sadly.   Price includes shipping and we can split the paypal...