Posts by SashimiWu

Hey all,   Priced here is my mint condition AK100II.  I bought this item on 3/31/15 (so less than a month of use) but sadly have to sell it since even though it sounds wonderful, I can't justify owning it when I already have my lovely DX90.   I am asking for the list price which includes shipping and paypal fees.  Comes with all original accessories (miniUSB cable, box, case).  No blemishes at all though there is a scuff on the screen protector.  There is another...
 Thanks for the info.  I already have an AK100II so sadly the beautiful AK240 is out of the question as this point in time.  I definitely agree with you in that there are more appealing options if I am going for a more detailed sound with more treble but because I already have the K10 which accomplishes this, I should be fine! My main reason for wanting the SE846 is to have something different and more suited for "harder" use perhaps going to the climbing gym or on...
Hey guys,   I recently had a chance to demo the SE846 and it really interested me!  One of the major things I loved about it was the strong bass.  Overall it seemed to have more much impact than my K10's (customs) while still sound very clear.  I also really enjoyed the forward mids of the 846 which made music with vocals really pop and stand out.  The treble was definitely as not as extended which is fine since I am a big.   Overall I thought that the K10 sounded...
I agree! I actually like that my AK100II is slightly shorter and has slightly more battery life as well!  On a side note, I am curious to what you guys are using for your typical volume levels?  I usually have mine ranging from 30 to 32 running my Noble K10's and I was wondering what other people have been using.
Hey guys,   I am having an issue with my new AK100 II reading  my microSD card.  It scans the card but it doesn't recognize about half the files of my 64 gb card meaning they don't even show up on the SD card itself (i.e. Play All only shows 2500 songs instead of 3700).  I have tried formatting the card multiple times to no avail and using both FAT 32 and EXFAT formats.  I have also factory reset the device but it doesn't seem to read all of my files.   I have  a...
 I really have to agree with you.  I recently got an A17 as well and having owned and sold the FiiO X5 while currently owning (and greatly enjoying) a DX90, it's absolutely amazing what having a smaller form factor on your daily driver can have on your enjoyment.  Coupled with the amazing battery life and the really snappy and responsive UI/buttons Sony really did a great job with this player. Though I loved some things of the X5, the huge weight along with the fatiguing...
 If you don't mind what would you say sounds different about this amp from the JDS Labs C5? I really enjoy the clean and detailed sound of the C5 along with the multiple steps of bass boost but the E12A seems to be a nice option for perhaps a slightly warmer sound.
 I am actually in love with this particular recording as well though only having gotten into classical music recently (<1 year).  There's just so much expression and emotion in every stroke that I can't help but to listen to it over and over. I am really curious to know if anyone here would have any recommendations that sounds as beautiful as this?
I haven't researched those two too much but that's because like you said they are quite large and unwieldy unlike the DX90.  A big reason I really disliked the X5 was because of its weight.   I was really hoping for a all-in-one solution (perhaps the Sony ZX1 or ZX2) since I got tired of lugging amplifiers around.  What amps do you have experience with that you can recommend?   I was looking at either the PHA-2/PHA-3 or perhaps one of the Pico amps.
Hey guys,   Recently got my K10's a couple of weeks ago and enjoying them immensely.  Just wondering what you guys use as your DAP to drive them?   I currently have the DX90 and it sounds great but wanted something with perhaps a bit warmer sound.  Tried the X5 but didn't like it too much.   Here's a quick pic of mine:       Love all the user posted pictures in addition to all the glamour shots posted by Noble. Went with a Wizard reprint and they came out...