Posts by oldblueviffer

Yes please that would be just peachy :)
I loved this film, i too have the soundtrack,  so many of my younger days spent listening to many of the bands that recorded there. Top choice ! 
Saxon - Strong Arm Of The Law, Wheels Of Steel before that and then Denim And Leather and why not it is their 35th year touring :)
John Coltrane - Lush Life     :)
Nine Inch Nails - Eraser (live) from Closure Disc 2    after all tomorrow is NIN @capitalfmarena Nottingham day :)
Thanks Rob i may just do that :)   Ian
I would have liked to have joined in as a tester but i feel i dont have the skills to fully do the title justice but i await the results with bated breath :)   Ian
Welcome aboard !   :)
I had a nice VFR800 a few years back fitted with ohlins shock  on the back and uprated springs up front. I used to ride in all weathers as it was my only ride, i had a car, 20 years ago but never since then as i was an unwaged single parent for 10 years or so so getting back into work was quite hard as i had no qualifications leaving school. Now i had to sell the bike a few years ago as i was having a lot of trouble with my back, i had a disc op done 22 years ago, and...
This is an interesting one. I have a speaker system when new costing around £2k and with my liking to play my music at a bit of an annoying level when my neighbour is home from work i tend to switch over to my headphones. Now don't laugh but they are only UE6000's which i use through my pc system using a creative Z soundcard and listening through the headphone amp. I have to say that i'm really impressed with the sound. Now bear in mind I'm unable to work any more due to...