Posts by oldblueviffer

I still use my creative zen and recently the remote failed.Finding a new one is proving difficult so i thought I would see if someone has one they are willing to sell.    Thanks for looking    Ian
I'm listening to an album i first heard way back in 1981 and if you like your rock to be French flavoured then give "Trust" a listen.  "Repression" followed by "Savage" should be a good start :)
Welcome :)
Brilliant album and one of my absolute favorites :)   http://ultimateclassicrock.com/acdc-if-you-want-blood-youve-got-it/
Sorry for your loss ...
Nice use of the lovely phrase "fart arsing around"  :)
Meshugga - Chaosphere :)
Welcome :)
I feel the same for me it's been nearly four years since my son's death and it never gets any easier. I'm sorry if thats hard to hear but for me there is no coming to terms with it. I cry every day and i think this is completely normal. Perhaps talking about it here may not be the right place but you never know it might just be what some of us need. I have a loving family, mum and dad have been wonderful and i don't know what i'd do without them, although i have been...
I have in the past without any noticeable problems or you could try network cables if you have any to spare :)