Posts by charlo89

bump.
hello, The moment arrived to a big upgrade. I have actually a Hifiman he5le and an amplifier M^3 I will change my amplifier and my headphone. I have a budget of $2000. For this price I heasitate to buy electrostatics headphone & amp. I saw an electrostatic helmet which had a good head, the Jade of HEaudio ,I do not know if it is good but I retained it by his head   Thank you for me advised for my next purchase.   Sorry if my English is not developed or same...
I recieved a Hifiman HE-5LE, just perfect, fast, good comunication. I recommend to all this salesman for his unbeatable prices, and the fast expedition from Sweden
I only make repeated what I read. I am a sheep For the moment I await my He-5le if I judge his good I will not change an amplifier, if I feel minor problems I change, I just want to be informed and to be advised by people that I judges more qualified than me
I used a y2 DAC from amb lab according some feedback, M^3, B22 are not brilliant with He-5le. They advise the ef5 but I do not believe it. the ef5 is an hybrid at $300, I don't see how it could beater as b22. But I am perplexed on the subject.
Pour bidoux special edition en français :D Merci de vos reponces Je compte changer d'ampli car mon m^3 n'est pas adapté à mon hifiman he-5le. (d'apres des feedback) je vais attendre des tests de l'ampli ef5 (hifiman) qui sois disant est tres bon avec le he-5le mais j'ai toujours detesté les hybrides. je vais attendre d'autre feedback pour me faire des idées       thank you for you replies. I count changed my amplifier because my m^3 is not adapted has my...
bump
bump
hello, I have just bought a hifiman he5le, I wish to take an new amplifier, I seek the acute proposed. Today I drive my he-5le with a M^3 I have a budget of $600 for an unbalenced amplifier.   sorry if my english is bad i'm a young french     thank you very much
hello, I would like to know best headphone amplifier DIY I think than there is better than the b22   thank you :)