or Connect

Posts by charlo89

you can see the two sennheiser I.Q http://a.imageshack.us/img838/2714/sennheiseriq.jpg
I was mistaken on my advertisement they are 90th anniversary   EDIT: and it's the 90th anniversary baby orpheus stand I.Q, The 90th Anniversary Orpheus exist, it's all made with  bamboo
it was manufactured has very little specimen, it consists of wood, metal, velour. it is an almost single object.
Edit
hello, The moment arrived to a big upgrade. I have actually a Hifiman he5le and an amplifier M^3 I will change my amplifier and my headphone. I have a budget of $2000. For this price I heasitate to buy electrostatics headphone & amp. I saw an electrostatic helmet which had a good head, the Jade of HEaudio ,I do not know if it is good but I retained it by his head   Thank you for me advised for my next purchase.   Sorry if my English is not...
bump.
hello, The moment arrived to a big upgrade. I have actually a Hifiman he5le and an amplifier M^3 I will change my amplifier and my headphone. I have a budget of $2000. For this price I heasitate to buy electrostatics headphone & amp. I saw an electrostatic helmet which had a good head, the Jade of HEaudio ,I do not know if it is good but I retained it by his head   Thank you for me advised for my next purchase.   Sorry if my English is not developed or same...
I recieved a Hifiman HE-5LE, just perfect, fast, good comunication. I recommend to all this salesman for his unbeatable prices, and the fast expedition from Sweden
I only make repeated what I read. I am a sheep For the moment I await my He-5le if I judge his good I will not change an amplifier, if I feel minor problems I change, I just want to be informed and to be advised by people that I judges more qualified than me
I used a y2 DAC from amb lab according some feedback, M^3, B22 are not brilliant with He-5le. They advise the ef5 but I do not believe it. the ef5 is an hybrid at $300, I don't see how it could beater as b22. But I am perplexed on the subject.