Posts by charlo89

The he60 is like new physically, but it does not function perfectly, the sound is more powerful at left during 10min, after 10min the sound is perfect. But these minor problems show that the drivers has too old and that they should be changed. This is just a matter of time before drivers die. I do not know if the hev70 is also damaged. I think that yes because it does not make a good sound. The hev70 has a PSU 220v/50hz with european...
bump
    The he60 is like new physically, but it does not function perfectly, the sound is more powerful at left during 10min, after 10min the sound is perfect. But these minor problems show that the drivers has too old and that they should be changed. This is just a matter of time before drivers die. I do not know if the hev70 is also damaged. I think that yes because it does not make a good sound. The hev70 has a PSU 220v/50hz with european...
EDIT
Thank's all it's perfect 
for me the first hit ishttp://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/379081/heaudio-jade-available-now-at-us-1499. It's not an opinion to the Jade
hello I don't find great feedback on the Jade HEAUDIO. I would like to know it to be buying it. Thank you for giving me valuable information on the HEAUDIO Jade.   thank you
Free bump 
Thank you to write a feedback for any transaction with me. 
Sell pending