or Connect

Posts by charlo89

Hello, My m3 worked perfectly a few days ago. But since one week I hear noise. Impossible to remove with a ground locker. But when I isolate the potentiometer chassis the noise disappears. But it is impossible in my setup to isolate it. More ever recently when I turn on the M3 the ground louker smokes at the capacitor. I use this method: I think that a component is dead on the ground channel, but I have no idea of the culprit. Thank you for helping me. Best...
Here: http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrplan&1288569349&/Original-Stax-SR-Omega-huge-pr
no sorry
bump
Thank you very much warp08 The price for the repair by sennheiser is around $800 I will look for other repair method
The he60 is like new physically, but it does not function perfectly, the sound is more powerful at left during 10min, after 10min the sound is perfect. But these minor problems show that the drivers has too old and that they should be changed. This is just a matter of time before drivers die. I do not know if the hev70 is also damaged. I think that yes because it does not make a good sound. The hev70 has a PSU 220v/50hz with european...
bump
    The he60 is like new physically, but it does not function perfectly, the sound is more powerful at left during 10min, after 10min the sound is perfect. But these minor problems show that the drivers has too old and that they should be changed. This is just a matter of time before drivers die. I do not know if the hev70 is also damaged. I think that yes because it does not make a good sound. The hev70 has a PSU 220v/50hz with european...
EDIT
Thank's all it's perfect