Posts by charlo89

I sell a stax srm 252s like new It came without original box and with EU 220v PSU, (it is a standard PSU you can buy a 110v one everyever) I live in Canada, but i can send it everyever Payement by paypal Shipping: Canada $15 US $25 EU $45
I received my cable 3 weeks ago. And today I see that some cables are broken, 2 cables are cut and other damaged just before the jack. It's really amazing, I've never had it on my other cable and I'm very careful with my equipment.
Thank you for you're reply. I prefer treble smoother, and I really found that treble on the SR-009 are agressive, the 009 is perfect on the rest, incredible natural but treble ruin it. (on my setup) On a few songs that do not go very high, the sr009 is just amazing, but when we have a strong female voice, it does not longer work.   I will listen on shop when I will come back to France all Stax amp distributed (323, 006, 600 and I hope to find 727, 007) and I will listen...
Hi everyone,   Sorry if my English is not perfect I am french. I have some questions about amp for SR-009 I just bought my sr009 on price japan. Actually I use an SRM-252s, I know is the worst stax amp :) but it's provisory. I would like to buy an new amp, I really love the SR-009, but there is one thing that it can be better, it's the treble, they are a little bit aggressive on my setup.   I see 3 amp in my budget. The stax SRM-323s, the SRM-006ts and the Woo audio...
Hi, I want to buy a new amplifier for my 009. PM me if you have one SRM-323S (any voltage) for sale or if you have other amp under $800 Thank you   I live in Canada and France
Hi, I am selling my stax sr-007mkII in perfect condition (like new), But there are some scratch on the box. I bought it for 2/3 years on head-fi Price: (paypal) Shipping: 40€ for europe 60€ for USA I can ship the headphone worldwide, but PM me for shipping price
it's really impossible to send it to France
  It's a 50cm rca cable. With a silver wire (99,99%) cryo. There are one additional cotton sheath than the picture.
Sold
All are reserved.