Posts by joeschmidt

pmed
Bump
    Hey guys, I'm selling some of the tips that I received with my Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. I don't need them anymore because I have my own eartips that I like to use with these, and they are all unopened and untouched in the original packaging. This is what you get:     5 pairs of both the foam and gel Supertips in sizes XS to XL, which is essentially a Monster Sampler Pack 2 Pairs of tri-flange tips, a small and large pair 3 Pairs of silicone...
Sold
Hey guys, I'm selling some of the tips that I received with my Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. I don't need them anymore because I have my own eartips that I like to use with these, and they are all unopened and untouched in the original packaging. This is what you get:     5 pairs of both the foam and gel Supertips in sizes XS to XL, which is essentially a Monster Sampler Pack 2 Pairs of tri-flange tips, a small and large pair 3 Pairs of silicone tips from...
Sold.
  Hey!   I have some extra eartips lying around. if you've got size small Sony Hybrids (Orange) I would be glad to trade you any of the tips below for them.   I've got:   1 pair extra small Sony hybrids (red) 1 pair medium Sony Hybrids (teal) 1 pair large Sony Hybrids (light blue)   ALL EARTIPS ARE UNTOUCHED AND UNUSED     Will ship anywhere in the US.   Thanks so much for looking!
  Hey guys, I'm selling some of the tips that I received with my Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. I don't need them anymore because I have my own eartips that I like to use with these, and they are all unopened and untouched in the original packaging. This is what you get:     5 pairs of both the foam and gel Supertips in sizes XS to XL, which is essentially a Monster Sampler Pack 2 Pairs of tri-flange tips, a small and large pair 3 Pairs of silicone tips...
  Hey guys, I'm selling 2 pairs of size small Monster Foam Supertips, totally unused. Also in the picture is the storage case, tossing it in if you want it. Selling it for 4.99 which includes shipping and fees in the US only. I'm willing to ship it international but that will incur additional shipping costs.  Thanks for looking.
Hey guys, I'm selling some of the tips that I received with my Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. I don't need them anymore because I have my own eartips that I like to use with these, and they are all unopened and untouched in the original packaging. This is what you get:     5 pairs of both the foam and gel Supertips in sizes XS to XL, which is essentially a Monster Sampler Pack 2 Pairs of tri-flange tips, a small and large pair 3 Pairs of silicone tips from...