Posts by jwong

Chandler, AZ. Let them know to put a non-broken M4U out!   My K545 will be here tomorrow hopefully.
I don't recall if it was the D600 or not, I just know I was very unimpressed for the price. The M4U2 sounded like it could be very nice, but the demo unit only had one side working so it was hard to judge! As elwappo said, I was listening via their system so who knows how it would be if I could take it home and hook it to my own amp.
My Magnolia didn't have them either yesterday. In fact, they didn't have any AKG headphones on the listening rack. They had the Momentums (both types), an HD 558, the whole line of B&W, an M4U 2, and some expensive but terrible Denon. 
I just went and tried the Momentum today at Best Buy. I actually liked it more than I thought I would, except the pads were too small to go around my ears. I hope the K545 is better. I guess I'll find out on Thursday!
Ah, no worries about benefiting me. I ordered a pair of 5500s from China two weeks ago, so mine will get here before too long (I hope). 
Yep, if he were to bring extras back the 5500's would be a better choice, since there's no $50 source for them in the US!
Sorry about the substandard pic. It was dark. :-)
This is a set of DT-660's I bought directly from Beyer. They were a demo unit, but I don't see any wear and they work perfectly. They sound great for clear detail, especially for classical music.    Payment via Paypal, shipping to conus included.
I'm pretty sure they are out in the US, since Razordog just shipped mine. :)
I just ordered a set from Razordog. I've never even tried any AKG headphones before, but these sound like they might be what I'm looking for. Now the waiting for delivery...