Posts by jwong

This is a good condition X3-II that I don't use anymore since I'm not on the go like I used to be. Comes with original box, usb cable, and silicone case (which was never used).   $120 paypalled and shipped in the US.
 The smaller earpad opening reminds me of the Philips Citiscape Downtown headphones.
Good condition E10K. Comes in original box with USB cable. $55 paypalled and shipped in the US.
 So my last two orders, one from AliE and the other from Gearbest, are both shipping PostNL. Guess I'm in for the long haul.
:(
 Nice! Mine are coming to the western US via the Netherlands Post. I don't know what that's about...
I sold the Brainwavz pads, so now it will include the standard Hifiman pads for $190 shipped.
Me too!    Musicians Friend has the Marantz back in stock (at a high price right now, but maybe they'll go back on sale), so I'm hoping mine ships shortly.
I had the same impression... super comfortable, not the most detailed or anything, but good for the price.   Unfortunately mine developed a partial short within a week of desk use, so I'd say the wire is fragile along with that swivel point. Sent mine back, but if you can keep them working they're a heckuva deal.
 These Freeboss headphones, which I assume are identical, are only $47 on Amazon with two cables included. But that's kind of a stupid name to be emblazoned on the top like that, so I'm glad I ordered the Marantz. :) https://www.amazon.com/Freeboss-MDH9000-Headphones-Single-side-Detachable/dp/B01M7YTGGC