Posts by jwong

I love these headphones. For closed-back, they are quite spacious sounding and comfy. But I hate the AT "wings" so they're up for sale.   This auction is for just the set of headphones with the 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter.
 Got mine earlier this month. Do it!
 I ordered the same day from the same store and mine haven't even entered the US yet. 
 The company is Japanese, but these are just rebranded Chinese headphones, the same as the ISK MHD9000.
My Marantz MPH-2 (MHD9000) showed up today. They've only been burning an hour or so, but from what I've listened so far, I approve.   They are a little bassy for sure, but unlike the Takstar HD5500 I once had, they're not all muddied by it.   Comfort on the clamp and pads is excellent. The top band edges are a bit hard. Don't know if burn-in will change much, but for the price, and particularly what I paid, I'd give them enthusiastic thumbs up!
A nice set of K545 headphones with two detachable cables with mics (one meant for Apple, the other for other smartphones).   The pads have no real wear since I wore these headphones with some Brainwavz pads on them. Comes in the original box, $90 shipped in the US.   (sorry for the crappy cellphone pic)
This is a good condition X3-II that I don't use anymore since I'm not on the go like I used to be. Comes with original box, usb cable, and silicone case (which was never used).   $120 paypalled and shipped in the US.
 The smaller earpad opening reminds me of the Philips Citiscape Downtown headphones.
Good condition E10K. Comes in original box with USB cable. $55 paypalled and shipped in the US.
 So my last two orders, one from AliE and the other from Gearbest, are both shipping PostNL. Guess I'm in for the long haul.