Posts by gugguson

Thanks Panda-sama.   So you are saying that the only way to utilize the amp is to use a computer, right?   Johann
Hello.   I have Fiio E17 and I'm looking for a player which will utilize both the amp and the dac of the E17.  Does the sansa clip+ fall into that category and what cable will I need?   Thanks, Johann
Try the soundtrack for Angels of the Universe:  http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Universe-Hilmar-%C3%96rn-Hilmarsson/dp/B00005MJCN/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1328869113&sr=1-1
What is the bit rate of playback?
I ordered my iBasso D4 on 13. and received it today (to Iceland). I'm a little bit sceptic of the concept of burn-in but I decided to let it play for 48 hours before trying it on with my HD-650.
Yes, I agree - it's very moving picture, one of the best I have seen in the last few years.
Thank you very much for your suggestions guys - I will try to track every one of them down and watch it (and check out the amazon book).
Quote: Originally Posted by devwild What lens are you using here? the bokeh seems a bit unusual. Canon EF 70-200 2.8L IS
Hello guys. Are there any video documentaries or tutorials about hi-fi, audiophiles etc. which you could recommend? I'm both looking at learning more on this great hobby and for entertainment. Johann
Hello guys. Here are four pictures from me. Gypsies in the Indian part of the Himalayas. Mongolian family. Chinese rice farmer. Young Bhutanese monk. Regards, Johann Gudbjargarson Iceland