Posts by Katun

Sold. Thanks.
Up for sale is my like new HE-560.    I'm the second owner (first owner's ad) and only used them about an hour before putting them aside. I'm preferring my LCD-2. They come with everything (headphones, cable, wooden box, paperwork, receipt, etc). These are securely packed and ready to go!   Free shipping via USPS Priority. Payment via paypal, I'll cover the fees. Thanks!   No trades at this time.
 Yeah, exactly. Don't worry though, their next HE-400 variation will be the HE-4OO.
 Thanks for the comparison impressions. Great to read another's take. Something I just realized is that I have now owned the HD600 and HD650 five times over the past few years... each. I think I keep second guessing my judgment call of my appreciation of the PX100-II and end up repurchasing the HD600 or HD650 "just to be sure". Each and every time though, it always ends with the same outcome. I almost think it almost boils down to me not thinking they are a good enough...
That's too bad about the plug. I'm coming up on 4 years with my pair. Probably wouldn't last as long though if I actually used them on-the-go like intended.
 I actually think the opposite. I felt the X1 and X2 was similar to the HE-400 in that they really excel at a few genres, but aren't the best choice for the rest.
^^ That seems a bit suspicious to me as I've never seen a PX100-II with a right angle plug. Unless they've changed it.   ^ I'm guessing it's just the lighting. It was pretty obvious when holding the two pairs side-by-side. Then again, manufacturing processes can change.
Bought these new a few weeks ago. Used them a few times, but they've mostly been sitting.   They've only got about an hour on them and are in near perfect condition. Everything included.   Asking $290 shipped via Priority. Payment via Paypal, fees on me. Thanks for looking. 
Bought these brand new a few weeks ago. I've only used them a few times and they've mostly been sitting. They've only got about an hour of use and are in near perfect condition. Everything is included (box, cables, paperwork, adapter, etc). Selling because I don't like closed headphones.   Asking $1800 shipped via USPS Priority. Payment via Paypal, fees on me. Thanks for looking.  
Bought these new a few weeks ago. Used them a few times, but they've mostly been sitting.   They've only got about an hour on them and are in near perfect condition. Everything included.   Asking $170 shipped via Priority. Payment via Paypal, fees on me. Thanks for looking.