Posts by littlebear

Phoenix is still available...
Audio-gd Phoenix balanced headphone amp and preamp. It's in great condition, with no scratches or dings, and comes with all original packaging, remote and a whole bunch of cables including power and data. Also included is a pair of Audio-gd ACSS cables (4-pin) for connecting to an Audio-gd DAC and even some spare cables and connectors.   It's a wonderful amp, having driven HD650, HD800 and even to my mind HE6 well, all fully balanced when paired with a balanced DAC...
Sennheiser HD650 come with the original 1/4" TRS cable, 1/8" TRS adapter and another stock cable terminated in 2x balanced 3-pin Neutrik XLR plugs by HeadRoom (http://www.headphone.com/accessories/cables/sennheiserhr-balanced-stock-hd650-cable.php)   I'm the second owner and they're in very good condition, with a couple of small wear blemishes on the edges of moving parts. The only other thing to mention is a slight indentation in one of the grills, which I've tried...
Unmodified Sennheiser HD800, with original box, stock TRS cable and an extra stock cable terminated in a 4-pin Neutrik XLR for balanced use.   They're in very good condition, with a small paint chip as detailed in the photos, and the box has a tear in it. Also included is the TRS end of the second cable in case you want to make an adaptor.   Check out the photos and feel free to ask any questions. For the price (PayPal only please) I will include shipping and...
Very useful! Thanks, I was looking for this info everywhere.   Having successfully done this now, I think there's one thing to note for anyone else trying it - as stated by APS here, the green is actually the right channel and the red is the left, like the port and starboard sailing convention I guess    Makes a nice difference running the HD800 from the balanced output of the Phoenix 
Hello Rrahman, sent you another PM. Thanks.
YGPM!
I will now also include your choice of the Beyer Gel or Audeze vegan pads with the Thunderpants. In my opinion both are a sound improvement over the stock Fostex pads.   Thanks, Littlebear
For sale is a pair of HiFiMAN HE-6 planar magnetic headphones, purchased in March 2011 via HeadRoom. They're in great condition and come with the box and all original accessories, including:   - OCC balanced cable with Neutrik stereo XLR* - 1/4" stereo adapter extension with Neutrik plug - Spare cable connectors - Velour pads with extra spare pad   Also included is a custom-made XLR to speaker cable adapter with Monster Flex-Pin connectors, for running the...
Hi, I have for sale a pair of original Thunderpants in macassar ebony, purchased from Gary (Smeggy) in March 2010. They're in great condition, with just a couple of small scuffs on the lacquer. They come with the original Fostex T50RP box and can also be supplied with Beyerdynamic gel pads and/or Audeze vegan pads to augment the Fostex ones for a little extra.   I presume the reputation of these phones precedes them, but just in case here are a couple of...