Posts by MrDetermination

Same as the amp I bought less than 1 month ago here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/613223/o2-objective2-desktop-amplifier-with-rca-cable-and-fiio-l8-mini-cable-sold   Its fine.  I just find the sound too clean.  I like my stuff a little warmer.  And I thought I was going to use it for two different sources but my logistics changed.   I paid $200.  Yours for $180 paypaled and shipped USPS priority.
I went on a little kick and bought 5 different IEMs over the last few weeks.  These just aren't to my liking.  They are fitted with Comply TX 400s.  Essentially new condition.  Will send via USPS priority mail envelope.
I have had mine for about a week.  Also just rockboxed a clip+ for the first time in that week.  The R50 sound a lot fuller with the Future Sounds foamies recommended earlier but still don't pair as well with the clip+ as my Hippo VBs.  My iPod video on the other hand (also rockboxed), they sound perfect with and the Hippos sound a little too bassy on the low end/not clear enough in the upper mid range.  The R-50 are going to be married to my iPod and my Hippos are going...
looks like about 3mm to 3.5 - depends on where I measure it.  There is a little retention band about 2/3 of the way up the post where it is a little fatter.
Yep.  No listing.  There is no diameter info on the site or the packaging.  
Hey gang,   I essentially always need foam tips for IEMs... I have big honkin ears and I need something that expands to keep them in place/get a good seal.   Can anyone link me to or give me good search terms for tracking down foam tips that will work with these?  I really like Comply products with the little wax screen built in (a la TX-400).  Thanks!
dibs if still around
dibs
My wife let our dog eat my headphones and she'll be paying for replacements out of her entertainment allowance; she has to learn to pay attention to the dog when she has responsibility for the dog.    I digress.   I see Er-6i quality has deteriorated since I got mine ~3 years ago.   I really liked the foamy tips on the Etys for: comfort stay-put power (big ears) sound isolation range of reproduction/fullness of sound   My cans of choice at...
So I ordered three of these... I think just to take them apart Mine show up "SSS" USB sound driver in XP. Any advice on how to get hte most out of them? Can I bypass part of it and get a decent line out? Image attached