or Connect

Posts by roadcykler

The couple of professional reviews and consumer reviews I read said it was lacking in the bass department to some extent. Some of that may be due to the seal, but electrostatics aren't known for their bass anyway. As for the claimed frequency response, numbers can be deceiving and we all hear differently too.   Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they aren't great IEMs, but for that money I can get a pair of Audeze's that do have LFE right out of the box and don't need a...
I'm sure (no pun intended) that these sound wonderful, but I'd no more pay that much for something that isn't "full range" than I would home stereo speakers that had a frequency response of 50Hz - 20kHz and with home speakers I could add a subwoofer. 
If you buy these at the current price and pick up shipping, I'll throw in a pair of older model Shure E3 IEMs. 
 That's a pretty busy watch but I like it, especially the battery power indicator.
Fourth of July sale!
 Some people have the mistaken thought that more power = better sound. 
Price adjustment.
I have a pair of Westone W3 IEMs for sale. They come with the unused Comply tips shown and the original case. One of them has a very small crack that I just noticed while inspecting them for this listing. I did my best to document it, but it's pretty small. That being said, I have never noticed a sound difference between left and right and I used custom ear pieces. You can check my feedback on my profile. PM me with any questions. Thanks.    
I haven't read all of this thread because it's, how you say, LONG, but I have read good portions of it and it does my heart good to see one of the owners of a great and growing company still posting here with regularity. Even after there was an article in the venerable Stereophile, Jason takes the time to update us with the current goings-on at Schiit, and I appreciate it, as I'm sure most of the regular readers do. Looking forward to what's around the next bend of Schiit....
Thanks for the explanation but I'm in the camp that believes watts are watts. Sure, you can have different, maybe better capacitors or other parts, but price doesn't indicate that nor do watts per channel.