Posts by setamp

For sale is my Star Sound Technologies Sistrum SP-1.  Included is the SP-1 'rack', the 3 threaded male and female pairs of audio points, and 6 brass discs to protect your equipment and your rack. I can attest to the improvement this makes with a Lampizator dac as well as other components in my system.  The only place it didn't work is with my Eddie Current Balancing Act - I have yet to find anything that improves upon the stock feet with that amp (this is the reason for...
For sale is a set of 3 Herbies Audio Lab Iso-Cup w/SuperSonic Hardball in excellent condition. Buyer pays shipping and paypal.
For sale is my 5ft Triode Wire Labs Ten+ American Grade power cord in 5 foot length.  It is in excellent condition as it has been plugged in and seldom moved.  Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.    SOLD
For sale is my 6 foot Toxic Cables Silver Widow cable.  It is terminated with mini-xlrs for LCD3 / LCD2 on one end and 4- pin XLR on the other.  The cable is in excellent condition.  It is better than new in that it is fully burned in and there is no waiting for months for a new one.  I have used mine mainly on weekends since June of 2013. SOLD includes CONUS shipping but not paypal fees. 
I hope this is appropriate to post here.  Has anyone compared the Toxic Silver Widow or Black Widow to the Complement2.  My reason for asking is I own a Silver Widow and am considering a switch to the Complement2 with my LCD-3.   Thanks.
Anyone willing to offer an experienced opinion.
So....... Now that you all have a new batch of cables in your systems............. what is your favorite cable with the LCD3's ?
You are correct.  That was poorly stated.  With the PWD dac, I found the treble to be somewhat artificial or electronic.  At this level of performance it was not a huge negative but just did not offer the sound signature I was looking for.  The Lampi, on the other hand offered highs that sounded realistic and integrated.  The difference was not huge but I found the Lampi to be significantly more enjoyable in my rig.
The answer for me was the Lampizator L4G4. It sounds real vs the PWD artificial hi-fi presentation.
I am curious as to how the virus compares to the SW.  Are the mids and highs as silky smooth?