Posts by setamp

I have for sale 2 cruzeFIRST Maestro duplex outlets.  They are used and have some scratches around the blade entry holes but are in otherwise excellent condition.  They are broken in but with very little use.  Comes with original box. I can offer 1 outlet for $55 + shipping + paypal fees            or  2 outlet for $100 + shipping + paypal fees Photos to follow.
Pittsburgh it is!  I find the umbilical to further the round, organic nature of the amp.  It isn't shielded but a flat copper (?) ribbon that is very quiet.
I thing the ECBA will be my end of the line amp.  I recently tried a Schiit Ragnarok and returned it.  While great for solid state it just doesn't have that Balancing Act magic.  I think the Stefan audio umbilical is worthwhile.
WTB:  Wattgate 381 AG Silver duplex outlet
Bryston BDP-1 > Lampizator G4/L4 > Eddie Current Balancing Act > LCD3 Fazor Darwin Ascension interconnects.  WyWires Red headphone cable (did use Toxic Siver Widow but prefer WyWires)
I would really like to try a Complement4 cable with my LCD3 fazor.  The price of entry is high to buy on faith.  Are demo's available?
Please keep in mind these are very preliminary opinions.  I don't want to mislead anyone.  I did want to get some early impressions out there as a lot of people are looking at this amp.  I will definitely follow up after the weekend when I have had time to listen further and to roll the tube in my Lampizator to dial in the sound.
The Royal Princess tubes run ~$1,200/par with the Takatsuki's beyond that. 
I received my Ragnarok yesterday and have only had a couple of hours listening time so these are very initial first impressions. My setup includes: Bryston BDP-1 player Lampizator L4/G4 Dac Eddie Current Balancing Act Amp (Royal Princess 300B and Mullard Ecc32) for comparison. Audeze LCD3-F I find the Ragnarok to be best ss amp I have heard to date.  It sounds a lot like a good tube amp and does some things better and some things not as well as the best tube...
I was just getting ready to list this on Agon.  PM sent.