Posts by setamp

Please keep in mind these are very preliminary opinions.  I don't want to mislead anyone.  I did want to get some early impressions out there as a lot of people are looking at this amp.  I will definitely follow up after the weekend when I have had time to listen further and to roll the tube in my Lampizator to dial in the sound.
The Royal Princess tubes run ~$1,200/par with the Takatsuki's beyond that. 
I received my Ragnarok yesterday and have only had a couple of hours listening time so these are very initial first impressions. My setup includes: Bryston BDP-1 player Lampizator L4/G4 Dac Eddie Current Balancing Act Amp (Royal Princess 300B and Mullard Ecc32) for comparison. Audeze LCD3-F I find the Ragnarok to be best ss amp I have heard to date.  It sounds a lot like a good tube amp and does some things better and some things not as well as the best tube...
I was just getting ready to list this on Agon.  PM sent.
I second this recommendation.  Very nice craftsmanship at a reasonable cost.  I went with black walnut.Received the shipping notice on my Rag, should have it next Thursday!  Just in time to settle in for the weekend.
Mine sez 2.5a on the back
Sophia RP 300b and Mullard ECC32 in my ECBA. 
I love my ECBA/ LCD3f combination.
I cool my tube dac with a computer fan run off a motorcycle battery.  I'll just hook up another fan if needed
I'm in.  Just placed my order.