Posts by zzffnn

James,Do you have an estimated sale price for the T3 yet? If you can get some estimated prices, then simply run a survey at Headfi and Facebook/SurveyMonkey, asking questions such as:1) Would you, as a consumer, pay $200 USD for T3 with two full sized SD slots, headphone out, line out, coaxial out and optical out?2) Or would you rather pay $120 for T3 with two full sized SD slots and only headphone out?3) Or would you rather pay $120 for T3 with two full sized SD slots and...
@ James Fiio, I hope you did market research not just on Headfi, but on an overall market. Some Headfi memebers only want digital output, but the general market overall may want headphone output too, or at least an analog line out. At least keep the dual full sized SD card slots, please.
I also prefer T3's dual full sized SD slots, over X5 III's dual micro slots, even though X5 III has wifi and T3 does not.
@BobtrinityThis was my previous question:Has the prototype or finished product been tested in person, carefully? How is the wireless reception in a crowded city, with lots of other wireless signals?Please kindly answer. Thanks.
I will like to join. Always a Fiio fan. Thank you.
Connection lost during body movement is my main concern too, which was why I asked Bob that question in previous page. But I have not received a response yet.
Fiio, Please keep this product alive. Dual full-sized SD slots is a very unique selling point and will attract everyone - audiophiles and consumers. Digital out is an audiophile magnet. AptX / bluetooth will sell very well to prosumers and consumers. This will be a win-win for everyone.
Very interesting product! Bob, Please kindly comment: Is the Air's isolation level turnable, or is it fixed (what broadband -db level, if fixed)? I apologize if this has been asked before. Also, how is the wireless reception in a crowded city office, with lots of other wireless signals? Has the prototype or finished product been tested in person, carefully? I was one of the 20% of users who did not get stable wireless connection, from a popular blutooth earphone made...
Does AptX work well on the M1? Folder play UI works smoothly? Is there a maximum number of files, after which the DAP won't play? Thank you.
Thank you! What made you select the Elecom over many other similar products?It is much smaller than Creative E5, though I secretly wish it can be even smaller to (be almost wireless). I guess receiver and amp quality will suffer, if you reduce the size too much (Where is the sweet spot)?I have the Barainwavz Blu-100 and like its size and sound quality. But its blutooth connection breaks up on me too often.