Posts by i2ehan

SOLD!   Farewell Head-Fi... till next time... 
Payment pending...
Still available. 
As per my own impressions, the 900's are more v-shaped, and I found the mids far too recessed for my liking, while the bass and treble boasts even more emphasis than the 750. For this very reason, I've personally always preferred these to my 900's, as I personally find it more suitable for vocals. jm2c. 
  Still waiting for the K3003i (and ONLY the K3003i) to sell, after which I'll begin my slow walk on the plank. 
Excellent condition, in box, with all original accessories (as is shown). The spare set of ear pads have never been used.   The reason I've decided to part with these is because I'm moved onto a more portable solution (DT 1350), and there's no use in letting these remain on the shelf. Simply put, the Ultrasone PRO 750, contrary to what's advertised by the manufacturer, are aimed at a fun and engaging sound. The overall signature is slightly v-shaped, with a slight...
  I'm sorry |joker|, but with all due respect, this just has to be done...  
  Who's eligible? Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding–the offer is not transferable. Check your eBay messages inbox for the invite. Not bad for those wishing to earn a few bucks back on any earphone/headphone purchase.
  Don't forget to heat it at 100 degrees for exactly 7 minutes. It'll save you the trouble of having to "burn" them in.   EDIT: that's a joke, for you gullible folks out there. 
Brand new, never once used. Same as is sold here. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees within the US. I'm also willing to ship internationally, at buyer's expense of course.   PM me if interested. Thank you.