Posts by Tsujigiri

Heh, unfortunately I can't use that argument because I apply the same Head-fi mentality to shoes and clothes. On the plus side, yours sounds like she's ripe for Head-fi conversion, though...
You let your girlfriend control your finances?
Re: The HD650 veil, it certainly doesn't have as much emphasis on the treble as many other headphones, but it would be incorrect to say they're lacking in detail. Many people look to treble for detail, but a treble tilt only gives you the illusion of detail. There's plenty of detail in the mids on the HD650's (and the treble as well); it just doesn't have in-your-face treble that makes the high end details more noticeable. I find the HD650's approach to be pleasing and...
How is that a secret now? 
This is why I don't sell here...
I did not. My understanding is that they sold out of them relatively quickly, and I'm not sure that they were ever even offered with the Sennheiser Outlet headphones.
Amazon has the new 64gb Sandisk Micro SD card for $24 on lightning deal, for those of you who are using these with DAP's. Best Buy has the same deal.   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M55C1I2/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6282_70710526?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=16Z7VZ1QYHAMP0EQGKGG&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282   Received my HD700's today. I can understand why some might be iffy about the sound at $1000, but for $350 these are an...
 True. For people who haven't been following the price trends of a particular pair of headphones and need to make a snap decision on a time sensitive deal, it's damn useful to see the comments from people discussing whether the deal is good or not.
Or perhaps our friends in Greece have done their part to bring the euro down so we can enjoy cheaper European products?
Actually you're right, now that I think about it. The 6x0 series wasn't in the outlet. And an open box hd700 for $25 more than the Amazon deal was also more attractive.