or Connect

Posts by runningmann

Sold!    Thanks Headfi
Up for sale are my Swan M10 speakers. They are in great condition and will come with upgraded cables. I'm selling because I've moved to monitors and no longer need these. You may deal with radio interference if you live in a large city. Buyer pays actual shipping - please PM me for quotes.   Please message me with any questions or for more photos. 
bump
Bump!
Selling my Superlux HD681 evo headphones - They have been used for 6 months or so as a PC gaming headset. Selling to fund new headphones.   Please message me with any offers.
Up for sale is a LG tone HSB-800 headset. They are about 1 month old - tried them for my job, but I prefer the wired style headsets. Noise cancelling works great for airplanes. Will come with USB charger.   Please message me with any offers 
Sold!
Looking to sell my Sony XB950 - Price will be $25 shipped anywhere in the CONUS
Up for sale is a Bravo v3 headphone amp - it retails for $85 on Amazon. It was purchased new 2 months ago. Works great, build quality is solid - comes with the EH 6922 tube.   I'm looking for $60 shipped in the lower 48 - please PM me with any questions   Thanks!
Klipsch Sold!