or Connect

Posts by runningmann

Up for sale is a great set of AKG 553 - they include new Brainwavz Velour earcups, and will ship with original box. Looking to get $125, but open to offers.
Back for sale - also accepting trades
Pending
Up for sale is a pair of ON ear momentum headphones. Good condition, I picked them up on a whim, but they are a little too tight for my taste. Will come with carrying case and both cables (mic and no mic).   Please message or email me at runningmann at gmail with offers or questions. I'll post pictures shortly.   Thank you,
I am moving across the country, and will need to downsize my computer rig in the process. I have 3 year old klipsch promedia 4.1 speakers with the "upgraded" monster wires. They are in good condition, and work flawlessly. I am looking for 80 + actual shipping within the US.   Please message me for pictures. Thanks!
Hi Head-fi,   I am looking for a set of swan M10s. I have a set of klipsch promedia 4.1 with the upgraded monster cables. I recently replaced the subwoofer amp.   Please PM me if you have swan m10 speakers for sale or trade. I am willing to add cash on my end.   Thanks,   runningmann
65 shipped?
Up for sale are my Grady sr-80. They sound great, but I prefer my sennheisers. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Pm me for pics, thanks.
$70 shipped for both headphones.
Hi All,    I just purchased these headphones from another seller on headfi. Unfortunatly, car repairs must come before headphones, so I will be selling two of mine. Both are in great condition.   70 shipped to the CONUS for the Grados, 12 shipped for the JVC. $78 shipped for both.   Thanks, feel free to message me for photo requests or anything else.