Posts by pinecone

Hey Kepic,   There's a chap on SNA selling a uDAC 2-HP - http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/showthread.php/43338-FS-Nuforce-uDac-2-HDP-(Red) .   (I think you have to register on the forum to view the classifieds).   I have no affiliation with the seller, and cannot vouch for him, I just thought I'd give you the heads-up!
I bought a Yulong DAC/amp combo from Don.   Communication was great and quick, and the Yulong turned up well packed and in a timely manner.   I hope to deal with Don again and would recommend to all!
I bought a pair of Beyer's from Joseph, the transaction was great and the headphones arrived well packed and exactly as described.   I hope to do business wth him again, and would recommend to all!
Just echoing the sentiments of the above head-fiers - I bought some SR60s and DT440s from Artie and they turned up well packed and exactly as described. I would recommend Artie to all and hope to deal with him in the future!
I recently bought a Little Dot II from Maultar - a great transaction! Very easy to deal with and the amp was exactly as described. Thanks Jun!
Just a New Year bump to say I'm still on the lookout for a 220V supplier - please let me know if you've got one to sell! Jon
Hi All, I am looking to buy a Firestone Audio Supplier 220VAC version. I am located in Australia, however I'm happy to pay for shipping from anywhere as I'm sure there aren't too many around here. Please PM me if you have one you're willing to sell! Jon
I bought a FUBAR II DAC from Tyler - He was very easy to deal with and was happy to post all the way to Australia. Great communication, a highly recommended member that I hope to deal with again!