Posts by homeros8000

They are in very good condition with tight elastics and clean thick pads. They end with XLR jack. The price includes shipping costs. International buyers should send me PM to discuss shipping charges.
Still available.
I have this pair for sale and both items are in excellent condition. My laptop had a USB drive problem which I couldn't fix and I'm not ready to buy a new laptop so I'm offering this DAC for sale to buy a good CD player. I have the original boxes and manuals for both. Buyer pays for shipping and Paypal charges. International shipping is available if buyer pays shipping fees. If you have any questions please send me PM.
Changed title, thanks!
I have a pair of those that I'm not using. If interested please send me PM.
I have a pair of those that I'm not using. They come with all accessories and original box. I can ship international if buyer pays for shipping.
I think this is the bass heavy or bass neutral. I had a bass light version before, this pair has more bass.
Still available.
I have a pair of AKG K240M that I bought recently. On removing the pads from the left the cup it fell into pieces. The seller didn't know anything about it as it was bought long time ago. The drivers work fine on both sides and the headphones in general look in very good condition, I don't think repairing it is a big deal but I can't handle it. If you're interested please send PM with price offer.
  This is a great movie! 8.5/10. The Criterion Collection Edition is superb!