Posts by homeros8000

I have this used unit which works fine with 50% of CDs. It doesn't work with scratched or CD copies. It skips with some brands of CDs while it plays others flawlessly. This is for local pick up only unless the buyer is willing to pay for shipping. No remote or accessories come with the unit, but the player looks clean with very minor scuffs on top. Please contact me for further questions.
If you have extra pads for K/Q70X please send PM with the price. Thanks!
I have the large kindle DX in like new condition. I used it only for 20 hours maximum and kept most of the time in its cover (orange color M-Edge) which is included in this sale. I found that most of the books I'm interested in are not available in digital format. I thought someone might be interested. The price is 200 + shipping CONUS. Please contact me if you have any questions.
This is a great combo that served me well in the last year. I'm not much into audio those days and I'm using my receiver to watch movies most of the time so I'm offering the Ultra Micro amp and DAC for sale. Both units in very good condition and work flawlessly. The combo includes a mini to mini cable worth 120$ and two Astrodyne power supplies that worth 100$ each. The original price of the Ultra Micro stack in 2008 was 600$ for each unit making a total of 1200$. If...
You can get a much better result connecting optical to a quality CD player as a transport. Although it shouldn't matter from a theoretical point of view but I have experienced much better results connecting my Marantz CD Player to my DAC in comparison to USB connection with my laptop. Computer sound has a digital harshness and thinness although a tad more detailed, while CD player sound is smoother, warmer and more lively.  There are many quality CD players sold on Ebay...
I have this pair which works flawlessly. The only issue is that the AKG logos are removed on both sides and the cable near the headphone plug is broken although it has no effect on performance. Everything else is fine. If interested please send me PM.
I have this cable in pristine condition if someone is interested. The price includes shipping.
I have this pair in very good condition with original box and accessories with additional rubber tips and Shure soft tips. I'm the second owner and I'm selling them for comfort issues I only needed them for isolation. If interested I can include the original Etymotic P to S cable for extra $38. Local pick pick in San Jose CA is welcome! International buyers please send me PM to discuss shipping details.
Both headphones in very good condition with extra K701 pads. I'm not into hi fi these days so I'm offering all my stuff for sale. I don't have a camera at the time to take pictures. The K400 is balanced with XLR to 1/4 adapter. The K501 elastics are a bit lax but still hold. Send me a PM if interested.   K501 on hold. K400 is still availble.
I have this great combo for sale with original boxes, manuals and the Astrodyne power supplies. I'm out of Head Fi so I'm liquidating my stuff. I also have K501 and K400 headphones in good condition. I prefer to sell headphones with Amp/DAC in combination or after selling Amp/DAC. I'll keep this as a local pick up in Bay area, please offer me a price and send me PM. Thanks!