Posts by homeros8000

The strong advantage of IEMs is isolation, you feel like you're in a music room of your own. They are also easier to drive and don't require an expensive set up to sound their best. Personally I like their smooth, extended treble, their accuracy, and non fatiguing sound signature. The K701 and DT880 are impressive, but I found them fatiguing and hard to drive. They provide tons of details and a wide soundstage but I feel that the ER 4S smoother treble and excellent...
If you're using your phone and laptop then get Etymotic ER 4P and add the P to S adapter. You can get a used pair on Ebay for $170, sometimes less. 
I'm moving to another state at the end of the month so I'm selling some CDs that I don't listen to often. It's a good collection of Classical CDs in very good condition. Some Jazz CDs are also included. I'm asking $60 for the whole bunch + shipping. Pick in San Jose is also available for 60 only, no shipping charges. If interested please send PM. CDs List:      Bach: Harpsichord Concertosk- Cologne Chamber Orchestra Mozart: Violin Sonatas – Hilary Hahn Mozart...
I bought this pair of DT250 80 ohm a while ago from this thread:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/577952/beyerdynamic-dt-250-80-perfect-condition-all-accessories   It's still in the same condition. I used it very gently and it's one of the best closed headphones I've ever bought on head fi. personally I prefer it to the K271 and Denon D1001. I'm selling this because I'm out of head fi and all my stuff is offered for sale. If interested please let me know and send me...
The $200 is fixed. No international shipping only CONUS shipping as indicated above. 
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD600 new production (silver drivers) in very good condition. I'm selling because I'm out of Head Fi and I've sold almost everything.  Please check the picture of the original owner the HP is still in the same condition.   http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5117/dsc00248e.jpg   The buyer pays for paypal and shipping.   The headphone is back for sale. If someone is interested please send me PM. If you need more pictures please let...
It's very hard to offer this combo for sale but I believe my Head Fi is trip has come to an end. The Ultra Micro Amp/DAC is a classic for its small size, great performance and excellent mobility. Both AMP and DAC are in great condition, both come with the original boxes and packages including the original brick power supplies and Astrodynes in addition to the USB cable and the Cardas mini to mini connecting both Amp and DAC. If buyer is interested I can add Cardas 1/4 to...
A friend of mine is offering this phone for sale. He bought it from another country and he took very good care of it. It's in very good condition with box and all accessories. I can't offer a specific price so I keep it to the buyer to offer a price. Please send a PM if you have any question. 
I'm offering my K701 for sale. It's in quite good condition, the pads are a bit worn, but they are fine and I've been using them with no issues. I'm selling both this and my HD600 because I'm out of head fi and I'm not interested in this stuff anymore. Please add shipping charges and paypal to the price unless you're willing to pick them up in the Bay area. Thanks!    I've been using the headphone for such a long time that I forgot: There is a little hole in the...
This pair has been sold! Thanks for looking!