Posts by homeros8000

I'm offering this excellent amplifier for sale. Comes with original box, documents and power cable. One of the best amplifiers under $1000 and a former Class A Stereophile component.. I used it with multiple headphones (HD650, HD580, HD800, AKG Q701, ER 4S) driving all of them effortlessly with lots of volume to spare. Very neutral, detailed, smooth sounding with a dead quiet background. I'm selling because I upgraded to a balanced system and I don't have the space to keep...
If you have one for sale please let me know. 
The reason to buy an old classic is the price. The HD 600 is double the price of the HD 580 and the sound quality is almost the same. 
Hi, I'm an avid listener of classical music myself. I would suggest the following.    Try Etymotic ER 4P first. Although they are in ear canals but they have high level of detail, excellent tonal balance and very accurate placement of instruments. I'm only suggesting The Etys because you're using them with the phone, so they block away the noise of your environment and they are easy to drive.    If you like to go with open headphones your best choice the Sennheiser hd...
This headphone is almost new, I'm the first owner and didn't use them much. It comes with both cables and adapter as pictured. The price includes shipping and PayPal fees,
This headphone is almost new, I'm the first owner and didn't use them much. It comes with both cables and adapter as pictured. The price includes shipping and PayPal fees,
Sold
This is a pair of HD650 with silver screens. I bought used few months ago, comes with original box and accessories. All in very good condition except some chips on the headband (check the picture). Other than that they are in very good condition. I'm selling because I bought the HD800.  Price includes Paypal fees, buyer pays for shipping. Currently CONUS only.  
Bought it from Headroom new several months ago. I've upgraded my source to UDAC so I'm not using this one. The price includes shipping and Paypal fees. 
Count me in pls. This is my first meet.