Posts by homeros8000

This is a pair of HD650 with silver screens. I bought used few months ago, comes with original box and accessories. All in very good condition except some chips on the headband (check the picture). Other than that they are gorgeous and I'm only selling because I bought the HD800.  Price includes shipping, buyer pays for Paypal fees. 
Bought it from Headroom new several months ago. I've upgraded my source to UDAC so I'm not using this one. The price includes shipping and Paypal fees. 
Count me in pls. This is my first meet. 
I'm interested in buying one of those. If you have a unit in very good condition and under warranty please shoot me an offer. 
I'm offering this cover for sale as I made a double purchase by mistake. It's in very good condition and comes with original package. The price includes shipping. 
I'm offering a Sennheiser HD580 for sale. It's in very good condition works great. The pads have been replaced recently so there is no need for any replacements. I don't know how much they worth, but considering the escalating prices of the HD600 I think this is a great deal. The price includes shipping charges. If you have any questions pls let me know. 
 For the paino concertos I highly recommend Leon Fleisher cycle. For the violin concertos there are many, I like Grumiaux, Szeryng and Oistrakh. 
I would recommend Jochum for both Bruckner and Beethoven. Personally I prefer Jochum to Karajan. 
I'm offering this music player for sale. It belongs to a friend of mine and it looks in good shape. I didn't notice any scratches or significant signs of wear. I've used it in the past two weeks and it crushed twice, which is regular with this kind of player. It comes with charger and USB connector. If you have any question, please send PM.