Posts by koonhua90

Done.
  So you mean that the mofi case and the free accessories will be shipped separately?
Mochan, what kind of portable players you use? Do you use an Ipod? If so, how much of an improvement from using the line out as compared to the headphone out?
  Yo, I was wondering why do you not have any of the Sony or Samsung players? After all, you live in Japan, so getting the latest Sony players should be very easy for you isn't it...
I wonder how there are people bringing up threads from like years ago....
It's very simple, just don't keep listening to your friend's JH16 so you won't feel disappointed. Plus, since it's your friend's, I am assume that you didn't get a perfect fit with it? Oh just imagine if you get a perfect fit on it...   Have a look at the radius DDM too. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/486080/review-dual-dynamic-driver-radius-hp-twf11r-inner-earphone-pleasure-pleasure-little-treasure
Analytical and balanced, usually are associated with being neutral sounding, which means staying true to the music, without subtracting or adding anything. Analytical, is being very detailed, something like Etymotic HF5, Er4p/s, Ck-10, etc can be considered as being analytical. Warmth, is usually due to slight bump of the lower frequency, the frequency around 80-500Hz (note that there is no exact frequency, those are just estimates, but you should get what I meant). Fun...
I agree with vYu223. You're not supposed to have any sound leakage with Etymotic, not with the Er4p. At near 40db of isolation, you won't even hear anything happening around you.   It has one of the flattest freq response, which means it's one of the closest earphone to being neutral. The bass on it is fast and tight, as in the reverb is short. It has no problem going down <50Hz, although in terms of sheer quantity it might not be enough for everyone's taste. One...
I have confirmed with Franck, it won't change the sound. They just reshell all their SM3 in stock, by using an improved formula for better ultrasonic welding.
Not that deep, just go to the first page then you will see Joe's comparison