Posts by koonhua90

I haven't had both to compare side by side. Last time I had the 007 Mk1, but only the HF5. So I can't say anything conclusive about them.   All I know is, listening to Stax give me tingles and goosebumps. And sometimes when I heard door opening or thunder or rain I'd turn around, just to realize it's coming from the headphones. Nothing quite as organic as that to me.   ER4S is very flat, and I like it. I have only heard the 009 in a meet. If you look up the...
  First post in like 9 months.   ER4S with HD 600. In recent years I have gone a bit old school. Nothing much really surprises nowadays. Some of the newer BA earphones are decent, but most have some obvious flaws, and the measurements tell. Some are grossly overpriced.   I once heard the UERM, and I like it quite a bit. I heard the HD 800 with a very special DIY'ed amp with tube as big as my fist, and that was amazing too. Most amazing was the Staxes. I was...
Does anyone know where can I buy the TG 334 new? It's out of stock on PriceJapan, and out of stock at ALOaudio.
I am going to sell my Stax T1 soon.   It has universal voltage, although the bottom plate needs to be unscrewed to change the voltage.   I bought it here from a fellow member some time ago: http://www.head-fi.org/t/591678/fs-stax-srm-t1-spritzer-mod-sr-507#post_8109211   which was previously owned and modded by the Stax guru, Spritzer: http://www.head-fi.org/t/555130/fs-stax-srm-t1   In Spritzer's words: "It was modded to take ECC99 tubes, placing it...
price drop
price drop
bump price drop
bump
SOLD   I am selling my Stax 007 Mk 1 in like new condition. It was bought used from Seyo Shop in Japan in March 2012. The earpads and headband was replaced with new ones before I got the headphone (meaning the headband and earpads are less than 8 months old). The serial number is 70618. I am the second owner of the headphone. The metal frame has no scratch whatsoever and the headphone is basically as mint as possible. The frame is champagne color and the earpads and...
For sale is a CEntrance DACmini CX in great condition bought on Oct 4th, 2011. The DAC has not been used for the past 6 months due to my job requiring me to move around a lot, so I am moving back to portable setups. Included is the DAC itself, the power adapter , the original USB cable, free Monster RCA cable and free Monoprice coaxial cable. The DAC has some small nits near where the DC-in is, but only if you look closely (refer pic). Other than that it is as close to...