Posts by Frank I

Unless you blow up pictures poster size you wont notice any difference in picture quality Amos. Plus now you have a very good video camera. If Id decide to use only one body I may fdo your route and sell my D610 and D7100 but right now staying put since I would lose too much money. I likeusing the D7100 with my long lens.
CES is around the corner looking forward to seeing Sklyar there with those headphones
The Crimson had a well deserved writes award and  cant wait to read Michael review over at Guru next month.
I enjoy the combo. Roxanne and Hugo

Make iit sound more liquid and musical heck they are 12..50 tube
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-NIB-RCA-12AU7A-Tubes-USA-Cleartops-/131312334359?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item1e92d33617 These are my favorite 12au7 and they are easy to get and not expensive
Larry - thank God you and your daughter are still with us.the car tells how awful that must have been. Hoping an praying you will be home soon.Your a tough hombre my man-hope your recovery is quick. How your daughter? Hope she is well.
My prayers go out to a terrific guy and awesome contributor.  Larry hope you get well soon and hope all is well with your daughter.