or Connect

Posts by Trance_Gott

The imaging and precision of the soundstage is astonishing good! I'm wondering how a Utopia with a wider image will sound.
Hope someone from Focal can read my message:   For me when their is a weak point on the Utopia it is the smaller soundstage compared to some other TOTL headphones. But I think this can be fix with other earpads. Thicker material and more space between driver and ears can improve soundstage. Have you any plans to publish alternative earpads for the Focal Utopia headphones? I think when you fix this one weak point the headphone will be the very best headphone because in...
SOLD
Closed
Hi,   selling a HD800s from a friend of mine in perfect condition.   1,5 months old.   Only used them 3 hours.   Selling only in EU.   Please contact my friend Dietmar Görtz direct per email: dietmar.goertz@t-online.de
I opened both and that is now right. Sorry before there was null bass on the right side. That's the same issue with my pair as before
My C Flow arrived. The left bass port is open. The right closed with a screw. What about the other C Flow owners?
Hi,   a friend of mine want to buy a Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson, Liquid Gold or Liquid Glass from the last final production.    If possible in new unused condition.   Please contact my friend Dietmar Görtz direct per email: dietmar.goertz@t-online.de
Hi, selling a Woo Audio WA22 in silver from a friend of mine in perfect condition 10/10! Only 6 weeks old! With stock tubes + additional a pair of Tung Sol 7236 power tubes.
SOLD