Posts by CodeScripted

Brand: Ultrasone Model:  Edition 8 - Limited Edition    Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.       Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. No Scratches and No Scuffs.   Includes the following original accessories that came with it such as leather case box, wipe cloth, 1/4 adapter, key to lock/unlock the leather box, and of course, the original packaging box.     Feel free to ask any questions...
Brand: Ultrasone Model: Edition 8 - Ruthenium   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!.   The previous owner did not provide the carrying bag that comes with it, therefore the carrying bag is not included, BUT I will ship an extra, unused, brand new pair of ruthenium earcups for FREE! So you can keep them looking new for a very long time.      Feel free to...
***SOLD***   Brand: Benchmark Model: DAC1 HDR (color: Black)   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line DAC + Amp on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. See pictures for details. Original Box, remote, manual, and fuses are included.   Selling this since I recently purchased PWD MKII. Feel free to ask any questions as I would be more than happy to help.       $995 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is...
***SOLD*** Brand: Benchmark Model: DAC1 HDR (color: Black)   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line DAC on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. See pictures for details. Original Box, remote, manual, and fuses are included.   Selling this since I recently purchased PWD MKII. Feel free to ask any questions as I would be more than happy to help.       $995 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is...
If anyone has Headamp GS-1 or GS-X that they would like to sell then please PM me. Please provide pictures with Today's date included next to the amplifier. Please make a reasonable offer. Thank you and I appreciate your time.
  Yes they are all the same: When I owned every single version of the Edition 8, I felt Limited and Palladium versions look decent compared to the Ruthenium (which is very shiny/bling-bling, and plus ruthenium is basically a fingerprint magnet). The Romeo on the other hand as one slight advantage that its cables are detachable. Still looking for .... Ultrasone Edition 8 (Palladium or Limited or Romeo)
If anyone has Ultrasone Edition 8 Romeo that they would like to sell, then please let me know.   Condition: Must me in excellent condition (no scratches and no scuffs). Willing to pay $1000 (Romeo) including Shipping and PayPal (zip code: 22102).   I am not interested in Ruthenium, Palladium and Limited (I have one of each already).     I can make the payment immediately.  Thank you and I appreciate your time.
***SOLD***   Brand: Shure Model: SE535 Limited   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line in-ear-monitor earphone on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. Selling this and putting the funds from this sale towards the purchase of SE846. I lost the original stock cable (which in my opinion was horrible, and pretty sure you won't miss the stock cable after you try the baldur cable :) ), and therefore the original stock...
I am selling mine, if interested....   http://www.head-fi.org/t/684716/shure-se535-bronze-with-extras-m-cable-and-push-to-hear-pth-controller
***SOLD***   Brand: Shure Model: SE535 Bronze     Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line in-ear-monitor earphone on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. Selling this and putting the funds from this sale towards the purchase of SE846. I lost the original box, and therefore the original box is not included.   Included for FREE: Push to hear Controller (Retails for $65, and hard to find)     Feel free to ask any...