Posts by CodeScripted

Ultrasone Edition 8 - Ruthenium   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.     Condition: Perfect Condition! Perfect Sound! No scratches! No scuffs! Also notice the earpads barely show any sign of usage!    The previous owner did not provide the carrying bag that comes with the headphones, therefore the carrying bag is not included. However, to make up for this, I will include an extra, unused, brand new pair...
Beats Pro   Nothing much to explain here.     Condition: Good Condition! Perfect Sound! See pictures for detail. This is a genuine pair (apparently there are a lot of fake versions of Beats Pro. BUT  I guarantee that these are genuine).   Feel free to ask any questions as I would be more than happy to help.     $160  includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is Firm.     Trades: Sorry in advance, but I am not looking for any trades at the...
Monster Inspiration - Active Noise Cancellation - Titanium     Nothing much to explain here.     Condition: Absolutely New. Purchased Last month directly from Monster official Website, but since I was out on travel for work, I did not have a chance to try it out until last week. Finally got a chance  last week to try it out, but I found the fit not comfortable for my big ears. Therefore it is up for sale. Monster provided 4 extra bands (total 5 bands included - see...
Brand: Ultrasone Model:  Edition 8 - Limited Edition    Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.       Condition: Perfect condition. Perfect sound!. No Scratches and No Scuffs.     Includes the following original accessories that came with it such as leather case box, wipe cloth, 1/4 adapter, key to lock/unlock the leather box, and of course, the original packaging box.   Feel free to ask any questions as...
Delete - double post
Delete Post
Delete Post.
***SOLD***   Brand: Benchmark Model: DAC1 HDR (color: Black)   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line DAC + Amp on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. See pictures for details. Original Box, remote, manual, and fuses are included.   Selling this since I recently purchased PWD MKII. Feel free to ask any questions as I would be more than happy to help.       $995 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is...
***SOLD*** Brand: Benchmark Model: DAC1 HDR (color: Black)   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line DAC on the market.   Condition: Excellent condition. Perfect Sound!. See pictures for details. Original Box, remote, manual, and fuses are included.   Selling this since I recently purchased PWD MKII. Feel free to ask any questions as I would be more than happy to help.       $995 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is...
If anyone has Headamp GS-1 or GS-X that they would like to sell then please PM me. Please provide pictures with Today's date included next to the amplifier. Please make a reasonable offer. Thank you and I appreciate your time.