or Connect

Posts by CodeScripted

PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MKII with PerfectWave Network Bridge   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line pre-Amp / DAC on the market.     What is Included: Includes everything that comes from PS Audio factory  such as the original Boxes, Memory Card, Remote, Heavy Duty Power cord, USB cord, white sleeve cloth, and White gloves - See Picture number 11 for details. Also included in the purchase is the Network Bridge (already Installed) - See...
PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MKII with PerfectWave Network Bridge   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line DAC on the market.     What is Included: Includes everything that comes from PS Audio factory  such as the original Boxes, Memory Card, Remote, Heavy Duty Power cord, USB cord, white sleeve cloth, and White gloves - See Picture number 11 for details. Also included in the purchase is the Network Bridge (already Installed) - See Picture...
Ultrasone Edition 8 - Limited Edition   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.   Condition: Perfect condition. Perfect sound!. No Scratches and No Scuffs. Includes the following original accessories that came with it such as leather case box, wipe cloth, 1/4 adapter, key to lock/unlock the leather box, and of course, the original packaging box. See Pictures.     Feel free to ask any questions as I would be...
Ultrasone Edition 8 - ROMEO   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures for details. I am the second owner and purchased it on Head-Fi. The previous owner did not provide the original box, therefore the original box is not included.   The Romeo version is identical sound-wise to all the other Edition 8 versions such as Ruthenium, Palladium, Limited Edition....
Headamp Pico USB DAC and Amp   Decided to no longer sell this and keep it as a Backup AMP.     Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the very well known and well accepted portable amps.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures for details.   Comes with Power adapter to charge the battery and a USB cord to use the AMP and DAC with your computer.  So if you are traveling for work, and have mediocre speakers, then connect PICO via USB cable to use...
Ultrasone Edition 8 - Ruthenium Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market. Condition: Perfect Condition! Perfect Sound! No scratches! No scuffs!    Comes with Cleaning cloth, Original Box, 1/4 adapter.I purchased this last year from another Head-Fier, he did not provide the carrying bag that comes with the headphones, therefore the carrying bag is not included. Feel free to ask any questions as I would be more than...
Double Post - Delete
Double Post - Delete
Double Post - Delete
double post