or Connect

Posts by CodeScripted

Sony MDR-Z7  Headphone completely upgraded by Peterek. Upgraded with internal wiring - Mogami wire, and external wiring - Nucleotide cable   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the very well known headphones that is taken to a whole new level!!   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures of the actual item so you can verify the condition.   I purchased this from another Head-Fier about a month ago. Comes with original Box and paperwork (see pictures)....
Sony UDA-1 Silver  Headphone Amp/DAC    Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the very well known and well accepted DAC/Amp.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures of the actual item so you can verify the condition.   Comes with original Box and paperwork (see pictures). Feel free to ask any question you may have, as I am happy to answer them.      $325 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is Firm.   NO International Shipping   Trades:...
Sony UDA-1 Silver  Headphone Amp/DAC    Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the very well known and well accepted DAC/Amp.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures of the actual item so you can verify the condition.   Comes with original Box and paperwork (see pictures). Feel free to ask any question you may have, as I am happy to answer them.      $325 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is Firm.   NO International Shipping   Trades:...
Sony MUC-M20BL1   Balanced Upgrade Cable     for Sony's XBA hybrid headphones such as  XBA-Z5,  or XBA-A3, or XBA-H3. This cable allows you to take your sound to a whole new level when plugged into Sony's PHA-3 Balanced DAC/AMP.      I purchased this from another Head-Fier about a month ago.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures of the actual item so you can verify the condition.         $85 includes FREE shipping, CONUS (only). Price is...
Sony PHA-3  portable Amp/DAC    Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the very well known and well accepted portable amps.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures of the actual item so you can verify the condition.   I purchased this from another Head-Fier about a month ago. Comes with original Box and paperwork (see pictures). The aux/stereo cable (please see picture #6 so you can see the cable I am referring to). I never received that cable from...
Sony PHA-3  portable Amp/DAC    Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the very well known and well accepted portable amps.   Condition: Excellent Condition!  - See pictures of the actual item so you can verify the condition.   I purchased this from another Head-Fier about a month ago. Comes with original Box and paperwork (see pictures). The aux/stereo cable (please see picture #6 so you can see the cable I am referring to). I never received that cable from...
SOLD Headamp GS-X MK2 with DACT   Color: Silver Color (115V US)   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line amplifier on the market.   If you would like to check out few reviews (by fellow Head-Fi members): Review 1: http://parttimeaudiophile.com/2014/04/11/headamp-gsx-mk2/ Review 2: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/big-sound-2015-roy-romaz-nails-it#2dHwssixAi2jJoDQ.97   After carefully consideration, I have decided to sell this...
SOLD SOLD SOLD   Ultrasone Edition 8 - Limited Edition   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.   Condition: Perfect condition. Perfect sound!. No Scratches and No Scuffs. Includes the following original accessories that came with it such as leather case box, wipe cloth, 1/4 adapter, key to lock/unlock the leather box, and of course, the original packaging box. See Pictures.     Feel free to ask any...
SOLD SOLD SOLD   Sennheiser HD800 - SN:15905   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line open headphone on the market.     Condition (Sound-wise and functionality-wise): Perfect condition! Condition - Cosmetically (look-wise):  Very Good condition!  see pictures of the actual item -- so you know exactly how everything looks. The only issue noticed isolated small nicks on bottom-right side and one on left side --- this is a very common issue...
SOLD SOLD SOLD   Ultrasone Edition 8 - Ruthenium   Nothing much to explain here. This is one of the top-of-the-line closed headphone on the market.   Condition: Perfect Condition! Perfect Sound! No scratches! No scuffs!    Comes with Cleaning cloth, Original Box, 1/4 adapter.I purchased this last year from another Head-Fier, he did not provide the carrying bag that comes with the headphones, therefore the carrying bag is not included.   Feel free to ask any...