or Connect

Posts by rosgr63

Enjoy Clayton!!!!!!
 That's right Steven, I stole the last profiterole that was for my niece and I got very wrong.It was ever so delicious.  Hi Nathan, don't worry we are here to help.I like Phoebe more.It's feminine and it has a great sound when you say the word. Reminds me of a sexy girl I used to know sometime ago called Phoebe.
Yes, then I'll be able to steal some, I need you as my excuse!
George.........I thought you were my friend.   Glenn I am banned, I have nowhere to hide, please help.
I've been banned for eating too many Easter sweets and cakes, SF is out of bounds so I'll be good to start all over again.   Please don't post any more photos........
Steven you are such a good friend.   Can we take Glenn along? Mind there'll be no cookies left, only some tubes, caps etc..............
  Can I be of some help Steven? Forget Clayton's inventory we'll find a way..........
 Have a great time!Enjoy your stay!   You can get a nice variety of 5Z3 not made in octal base.One of my amps uses them so I have some already.And you can used them instead of 5UG4's using an adapter.
No, I was very lucky, but it was scary watching the tubes arcing. Some people had their headphone drivers damaged.
 Very good point Punit.,Can't be too careful with them.Even good testing 5998's can do that.It happened to me on other amps but on my Glenn amps.