Posts by rosgr63

Nice tubes, the one on the right is a GTA style with side getter. I think they are 57 and 56 production.
The one Xcalibur mentioned has a taller bottle and a shorter base.   What you have though is a nice tube.
Order and me don't go together............
Good thinking!!!!!!!!!!
L's cookies helped a lot in the past but my addiction wasn't cured.   I hope this will be a more permanent cure.............   What do you think Glenn?
The sweetest 2C51 I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!   Thanks very much Lieven. You've managed to cure my addiction at long last.......    
The 6F8G can be used with the adapter you have mentioned in a 6SN7 circuit without any problems. 
Congratulations Richard, nice work Glenn, well done!!!!!!!   Aldo I thought you were not technical minded, yet you always amaze me....................... 
The newest release is called "Glenn's land of the Apes"   Glenn is the producer, Steven, Clayton and me the directors!!!!!  
 I feel sorry for M.I really do. Steven you are going to get into trouble sooner than you think. Back to the drawing board for my custom headphones plug........