or Connect

Posts by rosgr63

If you ever remove a base and the electrodes get cut off far from the glass base you can still solder on to them extensions. If they get cut off flush there's nothing you can do.   I like Laura and both of her two big hits.
Yes, it was discussed in the 6SN7 tube addicts thread.Just be careful you don't damage the connectors which could be partially oxidised and fall apart. The safest is ti remove/suck out the solder from the pins and run fresh solder again without removing the base. An easier solution is to run a hot solder iron tip along the pins to remelt the solder. A fourth solution is to send the tube to tube repairer to rebase it for you. Back to pizza again..............
Enjoy Clayton!!!!!!
 That's right Steven, I stole the last profiterole that was for my niece and I got very wrong.It was ever so delicious.  Hi Nathan, don't worry we are here to help.I like Phoebe more.It's feminine and it has a great sound when you say the word. Reminds me of a sexy girl I used to know sometime ago called Phoebe.
Yes, then I'll be able to steal some, I need you as my excuse!
George.........I thought you were my friend.   Glenn I am banned, I have nowhere to hide, please help.
I've been banned for eating too many Easter sweets and cakes, SF is out of bounds so I'll be good to start all over again.   Please don't post any more photos........
Steven you are such a good friend.   Can we take Glenn along? Mind there'll be no cookies left, only some tubes, caps etc..............
  Can I be of some help Steven? Forget Clayton's inventory we'll find a way..........
 Have a great time!Enjoy your stay!   You can get a nice variety of 5Z3 not made in octal base.One of my amps uses them so I have some already.And you can used them instead of 5UG4's using an adapter.