or Connect

Posts by rosgr63

Yes the 6BL7's sound very good, never tried the 6BX7's yet. 
i am not telling, you find out......
Hi David,   You are so right, but remember it's not easy I'm an addict!!!!!!!     Come on Glenn you better visit soon and check what is gone or any new additions......... Plus I learn a lot every time we meet not to mention the good time we always have.
  Thanks Rob.   I just buy occasionally now.Funny thing is I still use the same cheap tubes for sometime now and enjoy them.Most of my expensive ones are still boxed up.
Thanks gibosi       
  The GE 6SN7 don't sound that good, the "Light Bridge" as some call it is nice to look at but sonically nothing special. I agree with Skylab's comment there a few nice sounding and quiet GTB's. 
David we have talked about the ECC40 sometime ago, if you remember.   I have a nice selection but didn't care for them much.
Admitting it doesn't Tyrell shows that it works for you too my young knowledgeable friend.
Wiser, not older just wiser!!!!!!!
You can strap them as triodes, and the ones made by WE are not bad.   You can find cheaper STC or Philips versions or even their 328 cousins at 7.5V.   I have been using both types  for sometime now.   Your set up looks very sexy Lieven with them things on the top..............