or Connect

Posts by rosgr63

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah!!!!
A seasoned head fier friend who knows a lot about Bendix told me he could not detect any difference between solid and slotted plates.   One must compare the same quality tubes to be 100% sure. What I mean is you can't compare a well used burned out pair with a NOS pair and draw definite conclusions.   I never done any extensive testing so I can't comment.
I am of the same opinion.
I can never better you Glenn, no way!   Thanks Joe, they are nice tubes for sure. A bit of background history they were used in Air Force AA missiles so they were made to last. You can tel from the ruggedised construction.
 Hi Joe, thanks for letting me know. I was worried now all is good. Happy listening, they are great tubes.
Steven you are my dear friend and guru in many ways when it comes to music, food, having a good time and so much more.   I have learned a lot from you and I miss our emails!
That's heaven Steven, eating nice food and listening to music.
This article claims it's a 6SN7 http://psvanetube.com/wordpress/store/products/cv181-t-6sn7-pair/
Hi Oskari It's silly indeed Can the Elise transformer use CV181?
If it's a 6SN7 why do they call it a CV181 which is a ECC32?   I never understood this.