Posts by rosgr63

David we have talked about the ECC40 sometime ago, if you remember.   I have a nice selection but didn't care for them much.
Admitting it doesn't Tyrell shows that it works for you too my young knowledgeable friend.
Wiser, not older just wiser!!!!!!!
You can strap them as triodes, and the ones made by WE are not bad.   You can find cheaper STC or Philips versions or even their 328 cousins at 7.5V.   I have been using both types  for sometime now.   Your set up looks very sexy Lieven with them things on the top..............
Thanks for the update with the very valuable info Have you ever tried the 310 pentodes?
George just to get in the mood: NU VT-99/RCA 6AS7G/Grado RS1 playing Bananarama-Megarama via Fidelia.
Вы готовы для удовольствия? Если вы хотите хорошо провести время, пожалуйста, присоединиться ко мне!!! PS I hope Sergei is not reading this................
I know I am bad Oskari but please don't tell..........
The point is that a loose base can only get worse.   The sooner you secure the better.   I am not aware of Ken Rad making any round plates but I could be very wrong.
Just run the nail varnish in the gap between the base and glass. Or if you are careful use some superglue, a few drops will be fine.