Posts by rosgr63

Get well soon George. What are the nurses like?
Have you tried the short bottle, with the lower mica inside the base?
 You are part of our International group, one of the best and friendliest you'll find. Of course you belong here, some of us (ME) are crazy, but we mean well. We openly discuss our thoughts for the better.  Agree 100%  Hi Steven, does this mean me and George can no longer post photos of the international pole dancing competitions?Am I banned? David I agree 100% with you!
Smooth talking helps too
They are no fun then I am afraid, what a shame.............
Tony can you put some gloves on and touch both the NU's in the WA5 and let me know what happens?   Do they become quiet when you touch them?
My thoughts on the Llundahl transformers for OTL I mentioned earlier on as a possible upgrade.   However good they are I don't think one can achieve 100% dark background unless circuit dampening is used as well.   The quality of the tubes is critical no mater what. By quality I don't necessarily mean one needs to spend a lot to get quality tubes.   High Frequency AC may also be an alternative for the heater supply.
The spacing of the elements within a tube affect the sound characteristics amongst other factors.
Thanks Glenn.
 You are most welcome Tony. It's the way an amp is designed/made.Nothing as a user you can do unless you start making mods/adjustments to the amp in question, something I would leave to a technical person. Personally I would not do anything but identify what's happening and make a record. I hope this helps. Ken-Rads are even worst.