or Connect

Posts by zenpunk

Going along with my past experience, I predict a resale value of $250...if you are lucky to find somebody interested who hasn't heard of LH Labs before...
My Pulse SFi has been in the sale forum for weeks, and I am only asking $420 for it, still, not one party interested. I believe the MRSP was $2400...lol. Shame, because it really sounds very good As previously said LH Lab marketing campaign has been a success...
Well used (some scratches) but perfectly working amplifier, with a  superb musical and lush presentation. Using only 2 AA batteries and still retailing for £400.  I won that one in a raffle few years ago so a real bargain for a lucky person. Price include postage the UK, otherwise add £10 for postage, thanks .
sale pending
Selling them all together as a lot. In perfect condition. Price include postage to the UK, otherwise add £10.
Pinnacle P1 in as new condition with all original packaging and accessories. Price include postage to the UK, otherwise add £10.
superb solid stand in perfect condition. Price include postage to the UK and Paypal fee 
Sale pending
Sale pending
selling a pair of high quality interconnect using Belden wiring and ordered straight form Blue Jean Cable. In perfect condition and highly flexible. Price include postage to the UK, otherwise add £5.