or Connect

Posts by zenpunk

Few weeks old iem. those are among my favourites but sadly comfort isn't great for my small ears and I am experiencing soreness after an hour. Come with original packaging and accessories ( only one pair of the larger spinfit left) Price include postage and eBay fee if in the UK, otherwise add £10 for postage to EU.
Few weeks old iem. those are among my favourites but sadly comfort isn't great for my small ears and I am experiencing soreness after an hour. Come with original packaging and accessories ( only one pair of the larger spinfit left) Price include postage and eBay fee if in the UK, otherwise add £10 for postage to EU.