Posts by Fryde

Okay I can see what you are thinking. What I was meaning to explain is that I don't want the bass to be lesser than the HD 201.  I like the amount of bass in my Porta-Pro's and Senn CX 300 II.    I sort of got that feeling that some of the high end headphones havn't got that much bass but more clarity.   
Thanks for your opinions!   I'm trying to find a shop around here who sells most of the headphones mentioned!   and I will check the site out (bountii) ;)     I don't know much about AKG's headphones, do you have some particular in mind?      
They sound very interesting! I checked the prices on the net, and I couldn't find them in my country, but I can order them from UK for around 205$ . A price that I can afford to pay ! :) I will diffently consider those headphones, I have read a lot of posetiv reviews of ithem!   But I can't help thinking after reading this review of the FA-011, that they also sound very great, but as you said the FA-003 is good at isolating the sound in which the FA-011 isn't...
Yes. I live in an arpartment with 2 other guys which isn't that quiet all the time, so it would be nice with a set which isolate so I can focus on my homework.. And the doors is of very poor quality and doesn't keep alot of noise out.     But they doesn't need to be completly isolated (if u mean it will cost me sound quality and more money)   No I do not need an active noise canceling, but just some cans who isolate the music.    - I'm pretty green at...
Hello Everyone!      First of all  I know that this kind of threat comes up a LOT but bear with me please.    I would like to start a debate of what kind of headphone you will recommend within my specifications.   - It will be my first really serious investment in a headphone!    What I want in my headphones:   A headphone with good isolation (for when I'm reading) Good bass response (like the sennheiser HD 201) Great for LP...
Okay, I have completed my own form for modification on my iGrados.   take a look at my pictures and see for yourself, I have been running with them and the positives is that I don't have the long wire, better sound than the in-ear I used before (or the sound quality is changed, my Sennheisser in-ear is also very good but irritating to have on while running).    Now I can choose for myself which lenght of wire I want, and what quality.   
Thank you for your reply, it was very helpfull.   Yeah I registered at the time I was looking for a pair of headphones and I found this site and thought that it would be a good idea to register so if I had some questions about headphones I knew where to ask :) And the time for that was 2 years later :)   But this mod will give me a better sound experience?     
Hello everybody   I have a pair of iGrado which have been broken for some time. It was the weak wiring who broke, and I fixed that with some other and stronger wiring. But I didn't do the job good enough course it broke after a few month. Now I want to fix them once more, but this time for good. I have also decided to plant a jack stick inside the headphone, I now that it will have affect the sound quality a bit but I'm using them for running so it's...