Posts by monoglycer

I would love to attend a meet again. However as you mentioned, location to your house is a little bit problematic unless I am able to carpool with someone.
Thanks for the review, I didn't think balanced armatures burned in at all, but this would explain what I am hearing pre-burn in.
It's a door crasher and not a 24-25th limited sale so it should be on sale on the 26th for $95 (again I could be very wrong about the restocking). 
I am not too sure on your optimism there lulzsec, they have never restocked any of their boxing day sale items in the past until after boxing week. That being said, there should still be stock in the stores on boxing day for those who are interested.
Knowing futureshop (aka failureshop) the stock was never around 4k and probably 10x less then that. The coppers are nice, but I cannot imagine that high of a demand for them from the public.
You can't PM on boxing day deals.
Post the PMID for that so that we can atleast read the abstract.
You should try the shure olives, they reduce the microphonics a bit when worn down. For me personally I find that almost all the microphonics are gone when the HF5 is worn over the ear.
I think the better idea is for everyone to stop loaning joker IEMs...
you misread, I said if I had to rank one of them for better sound quality the HF5 barely beats out the PFE. I would take the PFE overall.   I am not going to do a detailed comparison since others have done so (Joker etc).