Posts by monoglycer

Great meet as always Pavel! Look forward to the next one.
yes.
Having owned both, the FXT90 is superior to the 215s in all aspects of sound quality. The FXT90 might not reach as low in the bass but makes up for it by having treble.
sorry for being blunt...but you want to upgrade from the atrios and want serious sub bass from the IEMs you choose.....do you even read the reviews linked to you?
I think you need to hear it before coming to any conclusions, sound is always subjective, and descriptions and graphs can only go so far.
I'm not sure if its something with the new production or anything, but my FXT-90s have extended treble, but the highs are in no way harsh/piercing/painful in anyway, and I am sensitive to sibilance.
I will be down for this epic sushi on the one condition that we get pavel to try out some alcohol...   I actually didn't try out too many new headphones for the fear of wanting to upgrade.   That being said, the Q701s were nice, especially paired with that amp. However I still prefer the K601s for my own personal music tastes.   The DT1350 were spectacular at what they did, great comfort and surprising isolation, sound was pretty good too out of my...
I tend to agree with your statement about the PFEs being similar to the HF5s in sound.   However...that was before I heard the PFEs with a decent source. Have you tried the HF5s on the HM601 yet pianist?
Essentially a meet is a big room with tables and people bring their own equipment, whether it be amps, headphones, soruces, ears etc. Idea is to listen to things you wouldn't normally get to try, or audition before you buy it yourself. There are some general rules which Fallenangel has outlined at the start but they are straightforward.    
Monster trumpet