Posts by monoglycer

bump added price and other IEMS
I am also a big fan of radiohead, although I don't have the collection of IEMs others might be able to tell you about, I can say that the westone 2 is very good for their music I find. The overall signiture is more flat with a slight bump in the mids (makes the vocals come out). They also have a pretty good sound stage and separation.Only thing in your criteria that it might not satisfy is the deep bass, while the quality and quantity is there, it doesn;t go all the way...
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
I got my ES7s maybe 2 weeks ago and my thoughts were similar to yours caluub. However one 5 hour burn in with pink noise opened them up a lot in terms of sound. For comfort I had to bend the joints to reduce the clamping force and finally found a position on my ears that makes them comfortable. So far I like them a lot mor ethen any other headphone I have and can't put them down.
For trade is a pair of used W1 I got from bik 2 months ago, they have been sitting in my drawer since I got the W2. I love their comfort but their isolation with the grey silicone tips are not up to par. I would like to trade for a pair of used HF5 in good condition, Ety is known for their isolation and these two are in the same price bracket. Also willing to trade for PFE112 or hippo VBs.   I will also sell them 100$ shipped NA. W1 will include all tips...
I am curious, would changing the ES7 pads with ES9/10 or HD25 II pads increase their comfort by that much?