Posts by monoglycer

If someone would have a car near the GTA I would not mind going....
Great meet as always Pavel.   @MickeyVee I apologize for waking you up, but only allowed you to try the UM2s :P   Only thing I am disappointed with is I did not have any highland park to bring back home! Oh well...someone suggested the 10 year old is almost as good...
I am so glad I am not missing this meet...not sure if I should even bring my highland park 12 year old anymore...
Actually turns out I can make it, see you all there with my budget equipment!
boo-urns, I call for true democracy rather than russian dictatorship!...   Only kidding, you are hosting Pavel so you actually do get to set the dates whenever you want.   Enjoy the meet guys.
Sorry Pavel, will be at a conference in Montreal on the 5th
mmm personally would prefer the 19th over the 4th, but if majority wants the 4th, nothing I can do!
I am in, although the weekend after the long weekend would work better for me personally.   I've got the new he400i that people can try out as well this time.   In terms of scotch, I only have a third of a bottle of 12 year old highland park left...it might be gone by the time of the meet...
Ya the biggest hurdle is always having someone host the event in an area that accessible by most of the interested parties. Maybe one of us can bribe Pavel with some scotch to host a meet...
I agree with most of the reviews here, I have had the 400i for about 3 days and I can say they suit my sound signature perfectly being warm and mid biased without having harsh treble. After I got used to the sound (or burn in of the headphone) the difference between them and the he300sI currently own is night and day in terms of clarity and balance. For people who are fans of the mid centric IEMs (like I am) like the westone um2 or shure 535, the 400i is a much better...