Posts by GuyDebord

I want it! already sent PM....
Lehmann Black Cube Linear is a better amp than the GS Solo and works great with your cans. Its better built, its more transparent, neutral and open than the GS. I tried both extensively at the same time....
Quote: Originally Posted by olblueyez Why????????? 600 Ohm headphone were designed not to be portable or to work with portable gear. Beyer makes 32 Ohm headphones for that purpose. I currently use my dt770's 600ohm with a van Waarde sovereign custom amp (audience teflon and hovland caps, wbt's, neutrik, silver wire, NOS, etc.) and they are a match made in heaven, the best sounding closed headphone i have ever heard. I normally use the esw9's...
My plan was to get an additional dt770's manufaktur, this time 250 ohm, this is because i want to take them on the road and mine are 600 ohm. The new 770's will run me 330 euros, and then I though, there might be a portable that can take the 600 ohm load with grace... Opinions are appreciated...
My plan was to get an additional dt770's manufaktur, this time 250 ohm, this is because i want to take them on the road and mine are 600 ohm. The new 770's will run me 330 euros, and then I though, there might be a portable that can take the 600 ohm load with grace... Opinions are appreciated...
Quote: Originally Posted by QQQ A $250 worth amp sold as $1000+ unit. The Lehmman is one of the best Class A amps you can get for the money, In my side of the european continent (west) is one of the best regarded headphone amps, in terms of neutrality, transparency, resolution, depht... not only by user forums but by the press and manufacturers, its kind of a benchmark standard in the price range, even more than the graham slee solo. I have...
bump