Posts by GuyDebord

I hope it doesnt go through... I want them!
They might go to anthonyfirst....
make your offer, this headphones are in AS NEW condition!
how come everyone is responding without knowing or mentioning the impedance of the 880's at question? 32ohm,250ohm or 600ohm? Each of them responds differently to amps. I have a 600ohm and only drive them with a custom van Waarde tube amp, my ss's dont make them sing as well.
Since I dont like the high freq signature of the 80ohm model, I went for the 250ohm for travel!! Obviously a portable amp is not ideal to drive them to perfection as my office and home rig does, you need voltage for high ohm cans...however, I've been using the iqube and it makes them sing very well. So although I havent heard your options with the 770's, there is light in the portable range. I suggest going one that could handle an external power supply for when...
Quote: Originally Posted by Drosera It's not a very uncommon opinion here on head-fi. Because a lot of people here like unnatural bass and lots of color
bump
For Sale a set of Klipsch Custom 3 in-ear headphones. This are as you might know among the best, winners of an Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award. The Klipsch were bought at the Amsterdam airport for my wife, and she only used them during a transatlantic flight, she has never used them again... go figure... so they are in superb condition , all accessories are included, airline adaptor, 1/4 inch adaptor, cleaning tool and NEW sets of ear insert in all three sizes (double...
Simple! Beyerdynamic DT48, this is the king of studio headphones, there is no other one....
No longer ago heard the 7000's vs my Beyerdynamic DT770's Manufaktur 600ohm, thought I might change them, but I kept them. They were being amplified by a custom van Waarde tube amp, the Graham Slee Solo and the Lehmann Black Cube Linear. The Beyer's had a huge advantage using the tube amp, soundstage, resolution, 3dimensionality. Using the other SS amps they were trading goods and bads but overall I kept the Beyers. The regular (80ohm)DT770's are famous for being a bit...