Posts by GuyDebord

Even thought I signed for the first batch in the Netherlands, I agree with krmathis: Sennheiser pisses me off!!!!!! This cans better be that good
Quote: Originally Posted by Duggeh An answer on par with the poll. suggestions? indeed.....
DT770's 600ohm Manufaktur (leather pads), no bloated bass, airy soundstage, smooth highs and famous beyer mids, plus they're incredibly comfortable! Of all the mid/high end closed backs that actually seal , imo this are the best there is.
126 VOTERS SO FAR....
Quote: Originally Posted by Duggeh If there are more than a small fistfull of people who have heard all 30 I shall be surprised. People will simply vote for what they own, ergo, the biggest selling ones will win. I'd put favourite odds on the SR-60. Speaking of Ergo, you didn't include them, and the poll is skewed because of different manufacturer saturations. More Grado options either = more votes for Grado, but more diluted per option, or the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by krmathis I see. But note that you have listed several out-of-production headphones (Grado SR-325, RS-1, RS-2, GS1000)... You can forget those. Cause I missed the "dynamic" part of the thread topic(s) Ok, Ok, lets just add an "i" to all the Grado options...
Quote: Originally Posted by krmathis What, not AKG K1000? ...and not a single Stax either? Way to limited choices... The idea is to vote on open dynamic models currently in production, I will make another poll for closed back. Sorry for not including stax, they are a very specialized and unique niche, or do you suggest I include them?
OK, this is a "scientific" poll to measure Head-Fi's community headphone of choice. Your vote is given to your favorite headphone (un-modded and currently in production) regardless of how many of them you have heard. The poll is limited to 10 options, therefore the poll consists of three parts. 30 options should be enough, sorry if your feelings were hurt for not including yours. PLEASE VOTE ONCE, LETS MAKE THIS CREDIBLE! LINK TO PART 1 (Alessandro, Audio Technica, AKG):...
OK, this is a "scientific" poll to measure Head-Fi's community headphone of choice. Your vote is given to your favorite headphone (un-modded and currently in production) regardless of how many of them you have heard. The poll is limited to 10 options, therefore the poll consists of three parts. 30 options should be enough, sorry if your feelings were hurt for not including yours. PLEASE VOTE ONCE, LETS MAKE THIS CREDIBLE! LINK TO PART 1 (Alessandro, Audio Technica,...
OK, this is a "scientific" poll to measure Head-Fi's community headphone of choice. Your vote is given to your favorite headphone (un-modded and currently in production) regardless of how many of them you have heard. The poll is limited to 10 options, therefore the poll consists of three parts. 30 options should be enough, sorry if your feelings were hurt for not including yours. PLEASE VOTE ONCE, LETS MAKE THIS CREDIBLE! LINK TO PART 2 (Beyerdynamic, Grado):...