Posts by GuyDebord

Quote: Originally Posted by kool bubba ice The only Beyer to be a step up from the SA5000 IMO would be the 48s.. But you havent heard about, less owned the dt880 600ohm!!! Calm down with your half authoritative statements. Plus you must realize that your opinion on the dt48's is very limited, as many, many headfiers could not even stand a few hours of analytical ear bashing, this cans have a purpose beyond enjoying music.
Quote: Originally Posted by ford2 Black paint is cheaper than silver. completely agree!
For me, the Beyer DT770 600ohm Manufaktur (leather pads) are the real deal of non leaking closed cans, sadly, they are also the most expensive. I listen to a lot of jazz and they play it beautifully, on par with the dt880's (which are not closed) except for the air and soundstage, which is slightly better in them. I have tried k271's, the Denon's (which leak a lot) and the HD280's. The DT770 600ohm is more musical than those, the others either emphasized highs, mids or...
try the darkvoice 336 versions, cheap and will do justice... try scrolling the for sale forum, you might find a good deal...
It will drive them, how good it will drive them? thats the question, let us know... as I written many times in this forum, the 600ohm beyers prefer and love tubes.
You will need the Phonitor
its easy, if you were impressed and liked them then go for it....
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiemen Would a Little Dot MKIII pair well with the DT770/600? Thinking of buying an amp? I havent heard the LD, but from the specs looks like it will mate well. I used a van Waarde custom, this amp's configuration is the base for the Darkvoice 336 series, and I loved it! I could sell it for a good price, as Im using now one based on siemens 3cg's. You could even listen to it ,we live kind of close by. Anyway, if your...
I went today to the dealer to inquire about my order and I was told that the delivery has been delayed again, this time they expect delivery until 28th of July!!!! F%#@(*&%CK!!!!!!!! Its not that im impatient, its that I hate being told lie after lie by Sennheiser and feeling played by them, I wouldnt have minded if since the beginning thay wouldve said "we prefer the USA and Europe is not our priority market, therefore we will begin distribution until our USA orders fall...
I will parse the results on the weekend... so far there have been less voters than I though would be....