or Connect

Posts by GuyDebord

I went today to the dealer to inquire about my order and I was told that the delivery has been delayed again, this time they expect delivery until 28th of July!!!! F%#@(*&%CK!!!!!!!! Its not that im impatient, its that I hate being told lie after lie by Sennheiser and feeling played by them, I wouldnt have minded if since the beginning thay wouldve said "we prefer the USA and Europe is not our priority market, therefore we will begin distribution until our USA orders fall...
I will parse the results on the weekend... so far there have been less voters than I though would be....
Quote: Originally Posted by MrOutside I wonder how many dollars went into their logo design to sound 'nice' since they decided to put it between your ears and the drivers? I am guessing zero... It's a business they will cut corners on cost in order to maximise profit and place their logo as much as possible without it seeing excessive at the expense of sound. Good sound is what has gotten them where they were 10 years ago, and where they are today is...
Quote: Originally Posted by FooTemps Anyone else have the feeling that companies will get bold and give us the finger eventually? So what if this companies give us the finger, if they dont like to hear very influential public opinion its their problem! Sadly, in capitalism, its not the public that nurtures the companies, but the other way around. And since we belong into that regime, those are the rules, and in this case, its Us that should...
I use the original ANC7's quite a lot, especially while traveling. I have to say that I really like them (only with an amp), I hope this new version improves on resolution and soundstage. For a noise canceling headphone, I think many would agree that this is the best of the bunch. The impedance on the originals is 260ohm which is quite high for a portable, but this new one is even higher! 300ohm
Exactly how exchange between two headphone lovers should be. More than a buyer/seller you will get interesting conversations and who knows, you might learn a lot.... I did! Highly recommended, dont hesitate to deal with him, you will enjoy it!
Quote: Originally Posted by AmanGeorge My love for AKG sound notwithstanding, I've found that the K601/K701/2 to be the coolest (in terms of ventilation, at the very least) headphones I've worn. The earpads are relatively stiff so they don't feel like they're squishing against your head, and your ears feel like they have a lot of space to breathe. I second that too, the k701 are super cool, plus sound way better than the hd650
Even thought I signed for the first batch in the Netherlands, I agree with krmathis: Sennheiser pisses me off!!!!!! This cans better be that good
Quote: Originally Posted by Duggeh An answer on par with the poll. suggestions? indeed.....
DT770's 600ohm Manufaktur (leather pads), no bloated bass, airy soundstage, smooth highs and famous beyer mids, plus they're incredibly comfortable! Of all the mid/high end closed backs that actually seal , imo this are the best there is.