Posts by GuyDebord

Yes, I found the sound lean and less musical (comparatively) in both Sony models, they also had issues with volume limit/amplification, while listening to complex classical passages I found them lacking in dynamic range, they could not deal with that well. The Zik2's do much better with that. I just landed in JFK and used the Zik's, they continue to satisfy me for this specific purpose, their NC is IMO the best in class and you can imagine that the Sony models had a big...
Here is the deal with the Parrot Zik 2.0 (cross post from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/710413/high-end-bluetooth-headphones/630 ) If what you are looking for is sound quality and YOU ARE USING AN APPLE DEVICE, this is the best out there. Yes, the battery life sucks and yes, if you have a big head these might not be for you, too many glitches you say, YES! However they have the best bluetooth sound I have heard. I have had 1rBT and the MK2's which I sold in the forum, also...
Here is the deal with the Parrot Zik 2.0 If what you are looking for is sound quality and YOU ARE USING AN APPLE DEVICE, this is the best out there. Yes, the battery life sucks and yes, if you have a big head these might not be for you, too many glitches you say, YES! However they have the best bluetooth sound I have heard. I have had 1rBT and the MK2's which I sold in the forum, also I had the Phiaton Chord, the new Bose and the AKG's.   You have to put in perspective...
I went today to the audition appointment with ACS in NYC. I listened to different HD recordings and was convinced in a short time that these were for me, incredibly liquid, musical and detailed without any harshness or over-warmth, definitely an upgrade from my em3-pro's. My impressions were made very carefully right there by an ACS technician and now I will wait 2-3 weeks to pick them up. I was told Im the first New Yorker to order them ;) More to come!
Well, I just made an appointment for auditioning them at ACS in New York City. They receive the Encore's until next week, so I will go on Tuesday with a selected handful of my music. In the meantime please dont stop discussing them! Thanks.
@zenpunk please! Sound impressions. I might pull the trigger on these ones....
For Sale my airplane cans, the Phiaton Chord MS530 BT in excellent condition. They come with all original accessories and box. IMO, the best Bluetooth out there and I have tried all.   Will ship CONUS (buyer pays), other places please ask. In case you are curious, I have more feedback old style in the link under my signature.   PM with any questions or very respectable offers. Happy holidays!
Summer cleaning... For sale my 160gb iPod Classic 7th generation. It is in great condition like you see in the pics and works to perfection. PM if you have questions. Please add 4% of paypal + shipping (I prefer USPS Priority) Also, check my old feedback in the link under my signature. Cheers!
Back from a long vacation, now I can offer this again.... Just upgraded and now I have an almost mint 32gb iPhone 4S for sale. The phone had a very protective case + screenshield, so no scratches. Everything works, battery charges well and if you want to use it as a phone it is 100% clean (Im the original owner) and ready to be re-activated. Please add 4% of paypal + shipping (I prefer USPS Priority) Also check my old-style feedback in the link under my signature. Cheers!
You can only buy the MK2 version in Asia, I bought them as soon as they came out (mid december 2013) in Hong Kong.  After trying almost all bluetooth cans available, these were by far the best sounding. They havent seen much use so Im letting them go to a lucky headfier. The cans come with original box, all documentation, warranty, original receipt and accessories. They are in pristine condition minus a minute sign of wear in the left cup indicated in one of the pictures...