Posts by GuyDebord

Hi, Im letting go of a legendary nu force HDP in silver + its matching Kingrex PSU MK1 linear power supply featuring a 48VA toroidal transformer coupled to a full fledged regulatory circuit with eight audio grade Nippon Chemicon aluminum electrolytic capacitors: (five 2200uF at AC input stage and three 4700uF at DC output stage), the PSU has abundant reserves to meet the demand when low frequency transients draw on high-current voltage.  The PSU takes the HDP to other...
Im selling my Cypher Labs Audio Solo, a great unit, you have read all about it, so no much to say here.... Its condition is almost perfect, in has a small scratch and its missing one screw.... you can see both details in the pictures. I have the original box and rubber bands. Please add shipping + paypal   I have a lot of old feedback, if interested click on my signature.
Hi, Im letting go of a legendary nu force HDP in silver + its matching Kingrex PSU MK1 linear power supply featuring a 48VA toroidal transformer coupled to a full fledged regulatory circuit with eight audio grade Nippon Chemicon aluminum electrolytic capacitors: (five 2200uF at AC input stage and three 4700uF at DC output stage), the PSU has abundant reserves to meet the demand when low frequency transients draw on high-current voltage.  The PSU takes the HDP to other...
These Beyer's are RESERVED
I just ordered a pair of Focal CRM50's, thanks for the advice!
The Emotivas look interesting, but sadly I need a front ported monitor. Im leaning towards the Focal CRM-50's
Thanks, yes, budget can be stretched a bit. How about the Focal CMS-40's? are the Yamaha's better?
Hi all, Im looking for fidelity and not volume, balance and not emphasis in a freq range. They will be used in a computer setup for near-field listening, dac is the burson da-160. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You can pick up the Shure's for $620 on eBay, the Koss for around the same and the STAX for $755. These three are superior to the akg's. I was just trying to push the envelope a bit, in your range, then... I would seriously consider the Shure SRH1440, they are around $400, they are extremely detailed and open, imo a much better can than the akg's.   good luck
I listen to your type of music too. For a little bit more than $500 dont overlook the koss esp-950 or the STAX SRS-2170, this music plays amazingly well in electrostatics. If electrostatics are to much, then focus on the new Shure SRH-1840, these cans are simply amazing and IMO better than the more expensive hd-800's, all hi-fi man's and T1's, look at them on ebay. Forget about the amp now, first get some good cans.