Posts by GuyDebord

I am. I moved from the Audiophilio 1 + PP to the DI-V3 TXCO + PSU. I use an i7 mac mini server with Pure Music, Audirvana and Amarra, but I play with PM most of the time due to its plugin capabilities. Why do you ask? What do you want to know?
For Sale an Adjustable Height Aluminum Headphone Stand,HPS-T (Double)   Im selling a system I had in a temporary office, this stand also needs to go..... Its condition is 8/10 Audiogon scale. It ships from NYC, please add shipping + paypal   "This versatile headphone stand will be your best companion to protect, showcase and organize your favorite headphones. Featuring an adjustable height arm bar, it is suitable for almost any headphones in any size and shape....
Hi, Im letting go of a legendary nu force HDP in silver + its matching Kingrex PSU MK1 linear power supply featuring a 48VA toroidal transformer coupled to a full fledged regulatory circuit with eight audio grade Nippon Chemicon aluminum electrolytic capacitors: (five 2200uF at AC input stage and three 4700uF at DC output stage), the PSU has abundant reserves to meet the demand when low frequency transients draw on high-current voltage.  The PSU takes the HDP to other...
Im selling my Cypher Labs Audio Solo, a great unit, you have read all about it, so no much to say here.... Its condition is almost perfect, in has a small scratch and its missing one screw.... you can see both details in the pictures. I have the original box and rubber bands. Please add shipping + paypal   I have a lot of old feedback, if interested click on my signature.
Hi, Im letting go of a legendary nu force HDP in silver + its matching Kingrex PSU MK1 linear power supply featuring a 48VA toroidal transformer coupled to a full fledged regulatory circuit with eight audio grade Nippon Chemicon aluminum electrolytic capacitors: (five 2200uF at AC input stage and three 4700uF at DC output stage), the PSU has abundant reserves to meet the demand when low frequency transients draw on high-current voltage.  The PSU takes the HDP to other...
These Beyer's are RESERVED
I just ordered a pair of Focal CRM50's, thanks for the advice!
The Emotivas look interesting, but sadly I need a front ported monitor. Im leaning towards the Focal CRM-50's
Thanks, yes, budget can be stretched a bit. How about the Focal CMS-40's? are the Yamaha's better?
Hi all, Im looking for fidelity and not volume, balance and not emphasis in a freq range. They will be used in a computer setup for near-field listening, dac is the burson da-160. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!