Posts by GuyDebord

Thanks! Just ordered one. $10 dollars, wow!
Yes, do so. I have been enjoying mine too much, listening to well recorded modern classical is goosebump producing stuff, Nils Frahm latest record playing the 100K piano sounds unbelievable.
    I must also stress the fact that you have to put ~150 hours before you make any conclusions, if you check older posts there are some descriptions of the sound changing dramatically and it was not my brain adjusting as I hardly used the while breaking them in. Good luck with solving the issues, all the effort will be worth it
+1
+1I just landed in Helsinki and it was the most pleasurable transatlantic flight I have ever taken. The Encores combined with the ZX2 is the highest level of portable sound I have experienced. Mindblowing! And I should mention the comfort, way beyond any acrylic CIEM I have owned. Yes, I'm in love.
Great, but this info is too general and has nothing to do with the ZX2, besides, the paper mentions common advanced circuits that deal with this problem, which is what most android devices and all iPhones have (amongst most portable electronics), its not rocket science. Think of a laptop and the way most people use it, plugged most of the time!
Congratulations! Just wait around 150hrs, they will blow your mind. I had a similar experience.... They dont need a lot of juice, just patience.To encourage you not to give up, I can state that these are the best CIEMS I have ever tried, and believe me, I have tried most......Enjoy the burning!
   Thank you, and yes, perhaps you should have read it first: "Charging lithium-ion batteries is simpler and more straight-forward than with nickel-based systems. The charge circuit is relatively simple; voltage and current limitations is easier to do than analyzing complex signatures with anomalies that may change as the battery ages. Charging can be intermittent and the battery never needs to reach saturation, as is the case with lead acid. This is a major advantage for...
 audioxxx, these are not things you can just suspect and post them as guides....     isIt a fact that the ZX2 and the great majority of similar devices (for years!) have a battery protection circuitry designed to avoid overcharging and these kind of issues. Even this diy guy in youtube makes one in minutes for almost nothing!, do you think that Sony, Apple, Samsung, A&K and the like dont have the technology to do it???By your suspect logic, we all should never leave...
Why waist battery cycles? Keep it plugged if you can. Always keep your headphones connected while playing, volume or Music does not matter, you are mostly burning the oil capacitors, not transducers. Nothing happens if you let your unit playing the whole 250hrs, that's what I did... But be aware that the 250hrs will be perceived as a whole month! Use this forum in case depression and anxiety become an issue