Posts by GuyDebord

Summer cleaning... For sale my 160gb iPod Classic 7th generation. It is in great condition like you see in the pics and works to perfection. PM if you have questions. Please add 4% of paypal + shipping (I prefer USPS Priority) Also, check my old feedback in the link under my signature. Cheers!
Back from a long vacation, now I can offer this again.... Just upgraded and now I have an almost mint 32gb iPhone 4S for sale. The phone had a very protective case + screenshield, so no scratches. Everything works, battery charges well and if you want to use it as a phone it is 100% clean (Im the original owner) and ready to be re-activated. Please add 4% of paypal + shipping (I prefer USPS Priority) Also check my old-style feedback in the link under my signature. Cheers!
You can only buy the MK2 version in Asia, I bought them as soon as they came out (mid december 2013) in Hong Kong.  After trying almost all bluetooth cans available, these were by far the best sounding. They havent seen much use so Im letting them go to a lucky headfier. The cans come with original box, all documentation, warranty, original receipt and accessories. They are in pristine condition minus a minute sign of wear in the left cup indicated in one of the pictures...
Hi, if you have a good pair of Sony's Bluetooth MDR-1RBT's in very good condition, please PM me, we might arrive to an agreement. Thanks!
 that's a great price, where did you buy them?
For sale an amazing digital coaxial interconnect from van den Hul, the Digi-Coupler in 1.meter. This is perhaps the best value in digital cables out there. I should add that the cable is almost impossible to find in the USA, take advantage!   Buyer to pay shipping and paypal fees. Buy with confidence, Im a veteran in Head-fi, please look at my old style feedback in the signature link.
Upgrading my office DAC.... A real legend and an extremely difficult to find dac. The 32 bit ESS Sabre32 9018 Audiolab M-DAC is amazing and a true bargain in the world swamped with mediocre DACS. Its 4 months old and its in like new, mint condition. I have the original box, papers and all accessories.   "The M-DAC is housed in a smart styling aluminium case with solid build and ample connectivity. Alongside the USB input with Asynchronous data processing, there are...
USB converters Anedio U2 (1) Audio GD DI-V3+DIPSU (1) Audiophileo (1) Halide Bridge (3) KingRex UC384 32/384 Async USB Converter with AES/EBU (1) Music Fidelity VLink 192 (2) Stello U3 (4) USBridge 192 (1) Yulong U18 Asynchronous 24bit 192khz USB Digital Interface (1) Budget/Entry level (Below $1000): Ack DAC 1.0 (1) Audio-GD DAC19DF (1) Audio-GD NFB 1.32 (1) Audio-GD NFB 11.32 (2) Audio-GD NFB-2 (1) Audio-GD NFB-2.32 (3) Audioengine D1(1) Audiolab...
For sale is a squeezebox touch I was using in my bedroom, the unit is in perfect working and aesthetic condition, it also includes one squeezebox controller with charging station, this one does not hold battery power for a long time, best is just to buy a new battery for it, changing it as as simple as changing any remote control battery.   The SB is in NYC, pickup is welcomed, if you wanted shipped then you pay for shipping, also add 4% of paypal fees.   The...
  That's really odd, I've had no issues at all at any sample rate, I have 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 material and it works flawlessly. I use Audirvana on Direct-Integer mode, at start-up it recognizes my DAC which is 32/192, as soon as it starts playing it then moves to any sample rate the music throws at it. Here are my settings.