Posts by carm

If you can find used Red Wine Audio Isabellina HPA, then you are in luck. It has DAC and headphone amp, and combination with LCD-2 is nothing more but remarkable. Others who have heard this combo will confirm it, I think 
Hi everyone,   The time has come to upgrade, or just try something different. At the moment, I have in my possession quite magnificent solid state Red Wine Audio HPA amplifier, which is rather good and I am quite happy with it. But as the majority of you know, when upgraditis strikes it is so hard to control it    Anyway, the first question which is bothering me: do tube amplifiers go well with electronic music ? I am talking about such genres as IDM (intelectual...
warp08, that is the most amazing bedside rig I have ever seen. Looking forward to your impressions.   Get well !!!
I am sorry for making off-topic. As I can tell, majkel and Piotr Ryka have been listening to the same CS300Xs. And from previous posts I recall that the particular amplifier was modified (there were changed capacitors, some other parts). So maybe those changes had influence to headphone output, no ?  
Congratulations, Skylab !   Let us hope for a MEGA review from you     
As far as I know R10 has been introduced to the market  in 1989, but there you go:    Any ideas, how this could be possible ?
Sir, you are an enabler  Kidding ! Thank you, Gu, for great impressions   
I have tried to do some google translations. So there it is:            
bump
2011 January 13-th. UPDATE. At the moment I am away. Sale is on hold.